Infraction Junction II

DeletedUser

Town is up. We are getting builders in first then working our way through the list.

DeletedUser

Anybody on the waiting list that has money to donate please message me. I'm gone for about 8 hours but I'll send you invite when I get back. Just make your way over to the town so you can be in and out quickly. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Hi! How are you doing? Eh?

I was just passing by to say hello, but I have to make a joke of this:

Actually I was hoping we would call the second town Infarction Junction, just to confuse people.

How about Infartction Junction?

ehm, ok, not a good one :dry:

DeletedUser

you could call it lnfraction junction with a lowercase l first for even better confusion as l (L) looks alot like I (i) in the games font

DeletedUser

Seriously now

I like this idea even better
too bad the two towns are so close, it would be better if they didn't appear on the same screen

DeletedUser

I am in same town as Dekkzor on world 5 he said to come get my name in so here I am. I am at level 13 adventurer.

DeletedUser

in capitals we have lots of options:

INFRACTION JUNCTION,
INFRACTION JUNCTI0N,
INFRACTI0N JUNCTION,
lNFRACTION JUNCTION,
INFRACTlON JUNCTION,
INFRACTION JUNCTlON

and the combination of those disguised letters (I really don't want to do the calculation right now, it's past midnight here).

Also, just for fun, we could name a town as INFR4CTION JUNCTION, for example.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure we are just going to stick with 2 towns.

Residences 2 are up, invites were sent out. Mortician is next I believe.

DeletedUser

I quote myself

Ok then, I was just suggesting. But let me explain a couple things before I go to bed

Just to make it clear, the fun in INFR4CTION would only work if we had a lot of disguised towns, not just one or two.

And about the other names, the 0 zero must be placed always alone, so that they can't compare with the Os in the same word:
INFRACTI0N JUNCTI0N, not INFRACTION JUNCTI0N.
Can you see how easy it is to notice the difference?

The L just works in the beggining of the sentence, because of the T
lNFRACTION JUNCTION works well (maybe not so much)
but in
INFRACTlON JUNCTlON
the l goes further above the T and the O.

Therefore, we have only 4 good ways to write INFRACTION JUNCTION.

DeletedUser

And, of course, it will only work if only our fellow citizens read this thread, not our enemies... perhaps we should erase the posts about it if the idea is approved

DeletedUser

If you could add me to the list that would be cool. I'm level 10 resistance soldier. I can also donate around $400 right now.

DeletedUser1105

fravio, you are getting much too deep into that.... :D

I have a couple of spots left in the first town too if you have too many here Dee.

DeletedUser

Hi, I am Kajun Panther, I would like to get in with you all. My character class is a Greenhorn, when I hit lvl 10 going to be a worker (craftman).

DeletedUser

in capitals we have lots of options:

INFRACTION JUNCTION,
INFRACTION JUNCTI0N,
INFRACTI0N JUNCTION,
lNFRACTION JUNCTION,
INFRACTlON JUNCTION,
INFRACTION JUNCTlON

and the combination of those disguised letters (I really don't want to do the calculation right now, it's past midnight here).

I think you missed the whole point of my suggested name and town flag. Infarction is a word, heart attacks and strokes are two common types of infarction.