Infraction Junction II

DeletedUser

As of right now I'm just a lvl 1, new beginner. trying to lvl up 2 and above...so, the answer is not yet.

I have just started play as of 5:45 am CST on Sept. 4, 2009.......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kajun, we'll see how you level up. Let me know when you reach level 10 so I can see where the town stands then.

DeletedUser

I think you missed the whole point of my suggested name and town flag. Infarction is a word, heart attacks and strokes are two common types of infarction.

I know, I was just commenting on this idea:

you could call it lnfraction junction with a lowercase l first for even better confusion as l (L) looks alot like I (i) in the games font

And, yeah, I was quite bored yesterday, that's why I went so deep in the subject

DeletedUser

Here is my application: I am a level 10 and about to be level 11. I am very active and online everyday. I am a pure builder ranked 564th in Strength and 504th in construction. My ingame name is tangowithjango and I will put all of my effort for the good of the town.

DeletedUser

I'd like to join in on this infraction party

BayouBengal
lvl 12 Adventurer with plans to convert to duel/fort battle build

I'm sure you've probably never seen much of me but i'm on the forums quite a bit and am playing in worlds 1,4,5, and 9 as well so am far from new to the game. Just thought i'd pad my resume a bit haha :D

DeletedUser

Good Day Denisero.. Can I join IJ 2? :)

Here's my application form:

InGame Name: Staind
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 10
Current Residency: None
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: None
Cash/Bank Account: $353
Highest Attribute: Str
1st Highest Skill: Toughness
2nd Highest Skill: Reflex
3rd Highest Skill: Vigor
Intended Character Build: Resistance Soldier
Declared Intentions: To be a part of an ACTIVE town
Personal Requirements/Requests: would like to join a town that is active, and loves dueling/wars.. :)

Previous Worlds:

W4 - Adventurer - Pure Hiding, level 41
W6 - Adventurer - Pure Shooting, level 53
W7 - Soldier - Pure Charisma/Vigor, level 47
w9 - Dueler - Pure Dodging :), level 45

DeletedUser914

I thought you guys were mods? Why is the name devoid of interest, I mean its simple but 'II' it did not take long to think of surely :*(

This is not directed at you, I have just been playing since Sept 2008 and those numbering towns make the world feel like a spreadsheet :pPP

DeletedUser

/me infracts everyone who hasn't joined ;)

This thread is brill and I wish the second town luck. Too bad you don't have me making money :D

DeletedUser

Zushi , Lvl 15 Adventurer would like to join, Reporting for Duty!

DeletedUser

I understand why noobs would like to join-in with a lot of experienced players to learn, get protection, be part of a successful town etc., what I don't understand is why these experienced players would want to band together in the first place. You might be friends in RL or from playing here but wouldn't you have more fun competing with each other? Just my humble opinion.....

DeletedUser

That is a good point but that is kind of dumb to assume everyone in here noobs. Just saying.

DeletedUser1105

I understand why noobs would like to join-in with a lot of experienced players to learn, get protection, be part of a successful town etc., what I don't understand is why these experienced players would want to band together in the first place. You might be friends in RL or from playing here but wouldn't you have more fun competing with each other? Just my humble opinion.....

Our town forums and town chats are very fun. And you can still compete with each other, for mort stats etc. You can have the best of both worlds.

DeletedUser

Many of us have played against each other in many other worlds. This is how some of us have become friends. Why wouldn't we want to team up on a brand new world.

DeletedUser

Level 14 (almost 15) pure builder, active daily.

I would like to join Infraction Junction 2. If you are worried about my previous experience, you can be sure it is not a problem.

I have experimented with all classes, and a lot of different builds, so I can say I have a good understanding of the game.

Mail me in-game with your answer.

Regards

DeletedUser

Is there a waiting list for the applicants sir Denisero? I would really like to be on the same team as you and sdjx.. :)