Items Found

DeletedUser

I think when looking for items, not products doing 30 minute sessions increase your chance. In regards that 2 hours can only yield 1 item, while 4x30 minutes you get 4 tries. Is that correct?

P.S. Again I am not talking about products.

Whether 10, 30 minutes, or 1 or 2 hour working, only one item can be found...
Just think the less time working, the less chance of finding the object

DeletedUser

Yes, but if you work 4 times at 30 minutes, you get 4 tries at finding an item. So if you schedule it that way you can find a Gray Woolly Hat and a Rusty Machete for example, but if you simply schedule 2 hours you get to find 1 item at best.

DeletedUser21630

013a533a4325202520the2520west252.jpg
:razz:

How many labour points do you have for the grave robber, if you don't mind? :sad:

DeletedUser21630

Thank you!

Hmmm... Than I can dream a bit more before getting the dang rings! :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tuesday will look like the thing:

Grave robber:
14 LP --> 739 $ - 2217 $
26 LP --> 825 $ - 2475 $
60 LP --> 975 $ - 2925 $
70 LP --> 1005 $ - 3017 $
81 LP --> 1036 $ - 3106 $

DeletedUser21630

well, for example for getting the toolbox I worked with 1 LP and got it in the very 10 minutes of work, then again aniother one after other 20 minutes, and after I raised the LP and continued rasing it I couldn't get a third one. After 10s of hours of working I decided to get my LP back to one. Guess what!? I got my third toolbox. :p That is why I asked how many LP you had Billy, although I am sure LP is not the only thing influencing this. I did get my ring though on the grave robber, and not only! :p here it is: [report=1020947379c4372b7f]Job report: Grave robber[/report]

DeletedUser21630

well, for example for getting the toolbox I worked with 1 LP and got it in the very first 10 minutes of work, then again aniother one after other 20 minutes, and after I raised the LP and continued rasing it I couldn't get a third one. After 10s of hours of working I decided to get my LP back to one. Guess what!? I got my third toolbox. :p That is why I asked how many LP you had Billy, although I am sure LP is not the only thing influencing this. I did get my ring though on the grave robber, and not only! :p

DeletedUser

Huckleberry's slingshot hunting grizzlies, make a change to that rusty muzzle-loader

DeletedUser

rusty harquebus on trading

DeletedUser

Bowie's muzzle-loader, Rifle and Rusty shotgun from fire fighter :)
5 x 2hour job and 3 fort weapons :)

PS: did update increase drops or is this just the "fire fighter" high luck job effect?

DeletedUser

na it's about LP/luck on fire fighter, I did about the same time and didnt get anything.
..and I guess you'll get the same on charlatan for example.

here's my luck for today, been searching for it for about 2 months (lvl 58 now so I guess I found it kinda early anyway)

Attachments

• walkingstick.PNG
    walkingstick.PNG
    40 KB · Views: 36

DeletedUser23714

yeaaa i just found my first shiny wepon!!!

Evangelizing-2h-shiny slinglshoot