clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 142
experience.png
141 experience points
luck.png
paper1.png

You are just trying to depress me. I keep working on Fire Fighter and Transport Ammunition. One day I will succeed!

DeletedUser

Try a different job...working the same ones all the time doesnt yield what youre looking for...leave them a week then try again.....

i got my part 1 from charlatans

01-19-50-TheWest-World11_1279133473.jpg

DeletedUser

I'd say that is more like superstition. It may drop tomorrow or 6 months from now. All I can do is keep looking, I'll soon have 3 jobs to cycle in my search.

DeletedUser

maybe...but i generally do 8hrs a day on

mon...grave robbing
tues...transporting ammo
wed...trading with indians
thur..selling guns to indians
fri...treasure hunt
sat...charlatans
sun..evangelising

firefighting hasnt proven much luck for me so i tend to do that every 2-3 weeks and replace one of the others that have yielded less luck over the month....

for xp and cash gain i fit in manor house and grizzly and silver mining with the spare energy i have left.....also lower cash luck jobs hoping to find the rest of the sleepyhead set of which i have 3 items which enable me to regenerate quicker....

this system works for me but may not work for others.....:)

DeletedUser

I'd say that is more like superstition. It may drop tomorrow or 6 months from now. All I can do is keep looking, I'll soon have 3 jobs to cycle in my search.

97150404.png

Now I know how an ingame spiritual orgasm feels like.

DeletedUser

68936274.png

Now 14 more gold and 5 levels to go. I have taken care of everything else.

DeletedUser

I can get 500 XP for getting that sword?

Didnt know that.. I need to Evangelise!

DeletedUser

bloody fabric + a mission

i have found a bloody fabric, in a job clearing the forest, and unlocked quest : the murder at the sheriff :razz: but im lost now(tumble) what to do?

and i gained a deputy... what is that?dobil v gozdu.jpg

murder.jpg

DeletedUser

?help?

do i have to go building manor house?
or what is mansion (on south):eek:hmy::huh:

DeletedUser

I was lucky to find Piece of Note Part 1 around level 50ish and had enough time to prepare for note 3. All I had to do was wait till it's Monday.