DeletedUser

attachment.php

Am I the first one to find this? :bandit:

Attachments

• aztec_gold.png
    aztec_gold.png
    139.9 KB · Views: 170

DeletedUser6359

Transporting Ammo netted me a set of Sunday Clothing and a Rusty Derringer...

DeletedUser

Blue Indian Necklace?

Where in World 4 can I find the Blue Indian Necklace?? I have the Green one.:indian: I have looked in ALL of the Level 4 General Stores & can't find it. Or, What Job do I need to do to get the Blue Indian Necklace Please??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got Huckleberry's slingshot, don't know if anyone else has it in this world though, but I suspect someone does.

DeletedUser2708

Where in World 4 can I find the Blue Indian Necklace?? I have the Green one.:indian: I have looked in ALL of the Level 4 General Stores & can't find it. Or, What Job do I need to do to get the Blue Indian Necklace Please??

First, consider changing your name to either PostsALot or ReadsALot, depending on whether or not this helps you:

Try searching the town recruitment forum for world 4, towns often advertise when their stores sell quest items. Item drops are random for all jobs, so no one job is going to give you the necklace. Store inventories are also random at each level, so not every town is going to have a certain item.

Diggo11

Try searching the town recruitment forum for world 4, towns often advertise when their stores sell quest items. Item drops are random for all jobs, so no one job is going to give you the necklace. Store inventories are also random at each level, so not every town is going to have a certain item.
Actually people have found water related jobs seem to give more chance of finding Indian Necklaces.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6359

I found blue necklace doing: Beaver Hunt, Selling Newspaper, Shoeing Horses

DeletedUser6359

Since 12/20 here's what I've found
Red Cotton Jacket
Yellow Checkered Shirt
Green Shirt
Grey Cotton Jacket
Fancy Bowler Hat
Black Waistcoat
Rusty Derringer
Sunday Clothing

DeletedUser

how can u do screenshots,im trying to copy and paste but they tell me i put too many pictures in the box

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is what i found from trading with indians. got tonnes of other stuff from just trading though. i started trading with indians yesterday. :

GreenCheckeredShirt.jpg

PreciseMuzzleloader.jpg

Talisman.jpg

DeletedUser

I started today in world 3... and while doing the sugar cane job... found a granite... i sense this character will have a lot of luck. :D

DeletedUser

best week trade ever in my life

found 2 grey shirts, a grey bow tie+rusty muzzleloader and a black wolly hat in my week of trading...:indian::huh::angryb:cant show you the pic,because i dont know how to put a screenshot of the stuff i got