items found

DeletedUser

just press PrtSc which is print screen. then paste it into paint. save your image. gon on some website such as photobucket and upload the image.

DeletedUser

3e71cd4bloot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HA!i got sharp razor blade,rusty muzzle-loader and another blue shirt today,also found a grey felt hat,but i sold it and put to my town treasury,as i didnt have requirements to wear it,and some were bad stats,dont know how to put screenshots

DeletedUser

the problem with melee soldiers is that there arent luck jobs based on melee :)
:) *sigh*

DeletedUser

Has anyone in world 3 found any character specific Medals? I thought I'd ask as this thread is pretty busy compared to the other game world 'items found' posts, and I want to see what the Adventurer one is like :)

Medal.jpg

DeletedUser

Has anyone in world 3 found any character specific Medals? I thought I'd ask as this thread is pretty busy compared to the other game world 'items found' posts, and I want to see what the Adventurer one is like :)

Medal.jpg

How bad can that image get?

Seriously make something better.

DeletedUser

How bad can that image get?

Seriously make something better.

I'd like to say how dumb can you get but that'd be harsh

Oh yea of little faith! I agree the picture quality is a bit rough, but there are two of those medals sitting in my inventory on world 5. Unfortunately I can't equip either of them for others to see as I am an Adventurer, so cannot wear them. I'm sure others will eventually get them too, then I'll accept your apology for doubting me with great dignity.

DeletedUser

Oh yea of little faith! I agree the picture quality is a bit rough, but there are two of those medals sitting in my inventory on world 5. Unfortunately I can't equip either of them for others to see as I am an Adventurer, so cannot wear them. I'm sure others will eventually get them too, then I'll accept your apology for doubting me with great dignity.

Please that update hasn't even happened. There won't be an update where special items will be given to specific classes.

And that image is so bad that people would think you edited that in paint. don't think i'm dumb cause no one really believes you apart from one person.

so i'll never owe you an apology.

DeletedUser

They update with a black coat without telling anyone so I wouldn't be suprised if these were in the game

DeletedUser

yeah but it does look fake. and the fact is they will tell us of this update as this is the classes update which is scheduled to happen. so far there is no individual classes items or quests.

DeletedUser

http://www.weststats.com/Inventory/a8bb5e1f65fff6cda2a4851ff9e4453e/

Here is an upload of my inventory on West Stats. I know your comeback will be that I manipulated that too, especially as West Stats does not have info about the Medals when you roll your cursor over it.

Fact of the matter is, I struggled to even get an image to post on the forum. I only started using the parser stuff on West Stats recently, as I assumed I wouldn't be able to work out how to use it properly. As a 37 year old, my knowledge of the computer age was Pong on a Binatone, Asteroids on an Atari 2600 woody, The Hobbit on a ZX Spectrum 48k and Elite, Speedball 2 and Mega-Lo-Mania on an Atari 2000. All the stuff these days has me scratching my head! Oh, and as an adult I don't see the point of making things up about a computer game...

Maybe the devs made a mistake and didn't realise this particular item could be gained before the update. Who knows? Unless one of them posts here (very unlikely) I suppose you'll carry on living in your little 'I don't trust anyone' bubble. Good luck in life with that attitude.

DeletedUser

http://www.weststats.com/Inventory/a8bb5e1f65fff6cda2a4851ff9e4453e/
Maybe the devs made a mistake and didn't realise this particular item could be gained before the update. Who knows? Unless one of them posts here (very unlikely) I suppose you'll carry on living in your little 'I don't trust anyone' bubble. Good luck in life with that attitude.

i trust a lot of people before you go making any statements about me. i just didn't trust that image but since you've put that invo thing it might be true.