items found

DeletedUser

Really? LOL I have been doing the quest at least once a day for over 1 1/2 weeks and still no damn flag. I have advanced from level 12 to almost 20 now.

Yes it is really easy!!! But I had a hard time finding that flag in W1.

Someone actually duelled me and I won about one hour into working the job actually, maybe that had some kind of effect? I hadn't prayed recently before :)

Oh, ok...

DeletedUser3741

brownbowkd0.png

DeletedUser5076

Hey :)

Found so far:

Yellow Rags

+1 Setting Traps
+2 Leadership

Blue Poncho

+3 Dodging
+4 Aim

Brown Bandana

+3 Swimming
+1 Health Points

Black Bandana

+2 Swimming
+1 Shooting
+1 Tactics

Worn Out Slingshot

4-8 Damage

And some melee weapons (dont really like em, i use firearms)
Broken Clay Jug
Broken Wine Bottle
Rotten Club

Btw where can i find the images for the items because it seems Copy/Paste doesnt work :eek:

DeletedUser

I was wondering... is there another way to get a donkey other then to buy it??
Also I can't find that black headband :(

DeletedUser

rock legnd

Talamare what points do you need for trading with indians is that the same as just normal trading? and ive found jack squat in this world wait nvm thats a lie i found a broken wine bottle thats it :)

DeletedUser3741

Talamare what points do you need for trading with indians is that the same as just normal trading? and ive found jack squat in this world wait nvm thats a lie i found a broken wine bottle thats it :)

Trading with indians and normal Trading need same skills yes

but T w/ I needs 176 labor points while normal Trading needs only 62

btw I do normal trading a lot and still get very good items, just not AS good

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

alright thanks and i round a new item a rusty razor blade :D woot woot i know its not that good but its the best thing ive gotten and with my terrible luck anything is good really

DeletedUser

I feel my luck in w3! :D

2 Red Clothings
1 Gray Slouch Hat
1 Brown Wolly Hat
1 Gray Bow Tie
1 Brown Ragged Shoes
Granite and Club w/ nail
and my UNION FLAG! Im only level 10 here..

:D

DeletedUser

Good question, no info on it in West Stats and Tools or The West Tool. It's worth $500 if you sell it but I'd hang onto it as it may be needed as a quest item as the handcuffs turned out to be.