Items found?

DeletedUser

I did some trading, with the adventurer clas as well. Got nothing except cash and xp.

DeletedUser

Luck sucks for me to ,my finger keeps hoovering over the adventurer class but reading the misfortune you guys who have picked are having I will stay as a green horn a little longer

6 hours trading yesterday starting with 100% motivation and all I got was 1 roll of silk worth $11 ,I would have been better off doing a job that either paid a decent wage or gave a higher percentage experience

same with me i spent 7 hrs working to get leather but got only one

DeletedUser

i still havent got much anything that would be useful. Any ideas what job gives you good odds to get a club/slingshot?

DeletedUser

Well a few days ago I was experiencing very bad luck finding items. I did a total of 5 hours trading today and I manage to find 2 rolls of cloth, I sold them. But I think that this string of bad luck from the adventurer class have so far ended for quite a bit on my side. I was a bit lucky cutting wood and I did get all 8 wood for a quest now I have the green shirt which is quite a very cool item. I was wondering where some people have found things like the rusty muzzleloader. I saw Morthy have one but he is an adventurer like many of us and he does have that cool weapon. No towns so far sell muzzleloaders. I think that trading is the best job for finding items cause it has a large amount of luck involved and a guy had already claimed that he found a pony while trading. I will continue trading and find out.

DeletedUser

if you arent having any luck, there's no way being an adventurer would hurt you.

DeletedUser

I got my Rusty Muzzleloader from the "Trading" job at level 13/14 ... put on + Trading items and see if you can find the job on your mini-map dropdown.

DeletedUser

if you want to make a crapload of money and find items, here is a great rotation, trading, repairing the wagon, carving out claims, and gemstone search, I'm adding trading with Indians as soon as I can jack my skills up a little more, or if I find some better clothes :) Also found
fly_red.png
and
light_brown.png
while doing that roation, don't really need them, but I can't trade them to people in my town who can actually use them so i wear them for funsies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I recently found a brown bonnet after trading today. I hope to find more otherwise but I have to complete the quests and help fund our town. What's the coolest items have you guys ever found?

DeletedUser

if you want to make a crapload of money and find items, here is a great rotation, trading, repairing the wagon, carving out claims, and gemstone search, I'm adding trading with Indians as soon as I can jack my skills up a little more, or if I find some better clothes :) Also found
fly_red.png
and
light_brown.png
while doing that roation, don't really need them, but I can't trade them to people in my town who can actually use them so i wear them for funsies.

Where exactly did you find that red ribbon?

DeletedUser

fly_red.png
and
light_brown.png

That's what I do. Mix in some cowboy fro even more xp points too.

DeletedUser

How about telling me which job to do to get the Black and Blue Bandana....so I don't waste my precious time...

DeletedUser

its all chance, from what i can tell.

try trading, since that has a high chance of finding an item.