Items found?

DeletedUser274

Keep the note parts, if you get all 3 note parts you unlock a quest in the lvl 40s I believe, which gives you quite a good bit of experience.

DeletedUser

The ribbon thing is mine +8 shooting +4 swimming:D

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_02 Oct. 19 21.38.jpg
    ScreenHunter_02 Oct. 19 21.38.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 51

DeletedUser

keep for like a week to show off and then sell lol =P

Keep the note parts, if you get all 3 note parts you unlock a quest in the lvl 40s I believe, which gives you quite a good bit of experience.

Oh, I have no intention of getting rid of my first one, which I have been showing off in my inventory for quite awhile now.

But like I said, this is the second time I've found the part 2, which means I have double of the same part. I doubt that you'll be able to complete the quest given by the full parchment over and over again, so I was deciding whether or not to sell my extra.

DeletedUser274

Yes would be no point in keeping the extra unless you were saving it to sell for later. By keeping it in your inventory it is an extra $295 you always have with you, not taking up bank space, and you can't lose it during duels ;)

DeletedUser

Weird how this "finding" items thing and luck works out.......
At one time I was finding 1 or 2 T-Bone steaks while doing 2 hour jobs as a Cowboy(15% chance). Had like 15 in inventory.
Yet I cannot for the life of me find ANY wool with sheep (25%)......weird....
And I don't even want to discuss the absurd Union Flag.
Same with deer skins.....no luck......

DeletedUser

My two best finds, both today:

paper2.png

The Part 2 Note

muzzleloader_rusty.png

A Rusty Muzzleloader

DeletedUser

Weird how this "finding" items thing and luck works out.......
At one time I was finding 1 or 2 T-Bone steaks while doing 2 hour jobs as a Cowboy(15% chance). Had like 15 in inventory.
Yet I cannot for the life of me find ANY wool with sheep (25%)......weird....
And I don't even want to discuss the absurd Union Flag.
Same with deer skins.....no luck......

Weird it is.I remember I had to work two days to complete that wool quest.

DeletedUser

A rusty shotgun, a gray slouch hat and, a club. Sorry I don't know how to paste images here.

DeletedUser

I got a rusty razor, a razor, and a sharp razor blade. I guess its the games way of telling me to shave...

DeletedUser4002

alright!! i got real lucky this time!
Trading

94%

2 hours$ 96 Experience points
luck.png
loop_yellow.png

fabric.png

in just two hours!

DeletedUser4111

Dang it I just broughtthe black headband yesterday and just now I got one from doing gem searching =_=

DeletedUser

lol the same thing happened to me! i got the red poncho form the quest then the next job i do i get another one! oh well it's money i suppose.