Items found?

DeletedUser

I just got a green poncho from prospecting, which only has 5% luck
And I got my first items from transporting ammunition today (green bow and dynamite) after doing 14 hours and getting nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got dynamite from 2x2 hours of transporting ammunition and I got a gray poncho from beaver hunting which only has 6%

DeletedUser

I found a grey bow tie from transportng ammunition, my first item from the job :D

DeletedUser

i found animal instinct neclace +7 animal instinct and a brown shirt +2 vigor 1toughness 1horseback riding

DeletedUser

sorry to tell you this buddy, and i dont want to rub it in your face either, but i found those things like, 2 months ago. did you just join when the world reopened?

DeletedUser

i haven't seen anyone post saying they've gotten a gun better than drakes muzzleloader. i wanna see someone get belle stars deringer.

DeletedUser

Now the best I've gotten is Clint's poncho, worth $400, and that was in 1 hour of transport ammo. Yeah I want to see someone get belle stars deringer also

One Armed Ninja

What about:

Got Red Shawl, Gray Boots, Fancy Bow Tie & Yellow Cotton Jacket
From Treasure Hunting (It's on W4 but I only like posting on W1's forum...)

DeletedUser

just found a fancy bowler hat from selling guns to Indians.

can't wait to start grave robbing and treasure hunting. Just need $2k more to buy a fancy leather jacket and then I should be able to do it.

DeletedUser

no one is lucky like me,i got pony,rusty foil and dynamite
all them in one day

DeletedUser

I got gray tie, pony, push dagger, Clint's poncho, and a dynamite in a day from transport ammo.