Jag1234

DeletedUser

From what I hear Cat Scratch theme park is still up and running for those who wish a vacation package and a chance to duel these guys.;):cool:

DeletedUser

I have been talking with Waddy1 and I do respect the guy. He had his friends back even though he knew the pile of CRAP it was going to bring him. I would do the same for one of my friends. Probably would not be friends afterwards but I would not leave them out to dry. As far as JAG1234 he is a piece of crap for putting his friend in that position. I am just waiting on him to level up so I can duel him.
DC the stay at the theme park was great. I liked the short commute to the shooting range. Just needed a target in my range. LOL :laugh:

DeletedUser

DC the stay at the theme park was great. I liked the short commute to the shooting range. Just needed a target in my range. LOL :laugh:

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.:) Sorry we didn't have the proper targets in your range.;):cool:

DeletedUser

We built a town like this in World 1 and now we are 20 strong duelers that are kicking butt. I am converting my builder to a dueler so I might come back and hangout for awhile.

DeletedUser16628

I'm trying to catch up to brownie but he's just kicking cans out there in w-1

DeletedUser16628

I guess this looks like the end?alls quiet hope they are using that bad man for target practice.