Jag1234

DeletedUser

Thought you guys might enjoy this as well...

Dear Friends and Vacationers,

Tired of constantly working your fingers to the bones? Sick of the daily dueling grind? Isn't it time for a vacation? Well friends, do I have a deal for you!!! Reward yourself with a FUN PACKED Cat Scratch vacation package TODAY!!!

Given the distance that Dead Snitch -LN- is from a lot of your hometowns it probably makes it a little time consuming to hit everybody's' favorite thugs Waddy1, Jag1234, and PauleeC BUT Dusty The Cat is his infinite wisdom and knowledge, founded a theme park right next door to those buffoons called Cat Scratch.

Now, you can duel them at your own convenience. Cat Scratch is only 2 minutes travel to Dead Snitch -LN- making Cat Scratch one of the foremost and funnest tourist/vacation destinations in World 8!

Now, what would you expect to pay for an action packed vacation package like this? $1,000? $5,000? NO!!! For a limited time only you and your friends can enjoy this wonderful family experience for FREE!!! That's right friends!! It's absolutely FREE for a limited time when you join the Cat Scratch
timeshare program. There's no movie to watch, no presentation to listen to, just join up and go straight to dueling the thug of your choice!!

Remember, this is a limited time offer only while supplies last so DON'T WAIT!! Walk, NO RUN on over to Cat Scratch TODAY to start enjoying you well deserved vacation TODAY!!!

To redeem free membership please send a self-addressed, stamped telegram to Cat Scratch Vacations Offer c/o Dusty the Cat. No purchase necessary. Must be present to duel. Value associated with dueling said thugs is priceless but has no actual dollar amount. Void where prohibited.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why would they want you to back off?

I made his hit list by merely posting in this thread. Shows the type of person we are dealing with if you ask me. I honestly have more respect for Gyoza then I do these two.

DANG!!!!!!!
i wouldnt slam the door on a outhouse that hard.

DeletedUser

id try to make it over there and bring the beer, but i am currently doing some local shooting. and now they want want to show me the same respect.
ill keep tuned in on the show here, but i was looking to taking the Vacation offer in the mail. but all this work has me tied down here in the Dells.

DeletedUser

Cats Paws fight with waddy1 is over. He's not such a bad fellow once you get to talking with him in the game. Most of our fight with his town was over a misunderstanding on both parts.

Still don't like or trust Jag. Gyoza is at least honest about his intentions. Jag deceives people, he tells you one thing and does another.

DeletedUser

id try to make it over there and bring the beer, but i am currently doing some local shooting. and now they want want to show me the same respect.
ill keep tuned in on the show here, but i was looking to taking the Vacation offer in the mail. but all this work has me tied down here in the Dells.

Once you get your chores done there and decide to take that vacation. Just contact Jasmine2009. I'm sure she will be willing to send that vacation package your way.;):cool:

I'm headed back to Cats Paw. Got me a few cattle rustlers to round up.;)

DeletedUser

Cats Paws fight with waddy1 is over. He's not such a bad fellow once you get to talking with him in the game. Most of our fight with his town was over a misunderstanding on both parts.

Still don't like or trust Jag. Gyoza is at least honest about his intentions. Jag deceives people, he tells you one thing and does another.

I, personally, never had a problem with Waddy1 until he broke the in-game rules and even then, he got mad at me about it. My problem is more with Jag1234, not with the other folks over there.

DeletedUser

Well Jag must like Losing he is camping Salem and dueling me over and over and losing everytime

DeletedUser

To me, personally, I believe Waddy1's argument is invalid as if they would quit breaking the game rules then people would have no reason to report them. Seems logical to me...

DeletedUser

I have no idea what rules waddy is breaking :unsure:

Well, to be honest, none in the past couple of days. I believe they've cleaned up their act a bit (not including jag1234) through all of this which WAS kind of the point but given that fact I suppose it's irrelevant.

DeletedUser

Stupid

I know I said that I would not post anymore, but this is pathetic.

Are you posting all of your plans on the forum so that I can see it. I mean, I have to be honest with you, I wouldn't have noticed the some of the stuff that you have been doing if I didn't look at the forum.

And I don't hear anything about waddy winning all of your duels. All I hear is the occasional, "I beat waddy" or "waddy1 is down for the count". He has prbably beat you guys up at least 5 times already. (10 for the people that pissed him off.)

And I can't believe that you guys have been talking about this for 10 pages! I mean, thought that you bding little children and all would give up after a few days. But I guess that you guys really care about something in your........lives? (you have a life?)

That should be the end of me talking on the fourm unless you do something stupid that I must point out to you.

DeletedUser

I know I said that I would not post anymore, but this is pathetic.

Are you posting all of your plans on the forum so that I can see it. I mean, I have to be honest with you, I wouldn't have noticed the some of the stuff that you have been doing if I didn't look at the forum.

And I don't hear anything about waddy winning all of your duels. All I hear is the occasional, "I beat waddy" or "waddy1 is down for the count". He has prbably beat you guys up at least 5 times already. (10 for the people that pissed him off.)

And I can't believe that you guys have been talking about this for 10 pages! I mean, thought that you bding little children and all would give up after a few days. But I guess that you guys really care about something in your........lives? (you have a life?)

That should be the end of me talking on the fourm unless you do something stupid that I must point out to you.

Wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

DeletedUser16628

I'm wondering what they are going to say next this is getting good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He has prbably beat you guys up at least 5 times already. (10 for the people that pissed him off.)

I like this part the best.:D I had to laugh when I read it.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know while I was in Cat Scratch the morgue read as follows, just before I left.;) It could still be reading the same right now for all I know.:eek:hmy::unsure: Imagine that.;):razz:

Mortician
Cat Scratch

Statistics of the town Cat Scratch
All duels
Duels won 9
Duels lost 1
Difference 8
Passed-out opponents 2
Passed-out members --
Highest counting hit in a duel 121 damage (Dusty the Cat)
Highest counting hit received in a duel 125 damage (waddy1)
Best dueler of the town Dusty the Cat (851 damage)
Best dueling opponent STRIKER1 (545 damage)

DeletedUser

Better yet .. here you go:

CatScratchmorge.jpg