Jag1234

DeletedUser

Hey Dusty, once this is all over and they need a town to stay in I wonder if you guys have room for a Scaredy Cat and a Fraidy Cat??? Since they'll need new character names and all to prevent further repercussions!

DeletedUser

Depends .. wonder how good they are at cleaning out horse stalls and out houses? ;)

We already know they're good at cleaning out from under beds .. LOL.:laugh:

DeletedUser

Well, here it is a little past 1am EST and I'm in Dead Snitch Button and just as I figured Waddy1 and Jag1234 apparently are all talk. Everyone in their town is asleep (all three) and I'm ready to duel. Oh well, I suppose I'll have to camp for a while.

WhereAmI.jpg

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu301/AliBaba77/sleeping.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"alibaba77 is a low down snitch and informant" - waddy, do you even know what those 2 words means?

I could come visit this town too but seems that all rooms in hotel is already taken :D

DeletedUser

Write it on a bullet

Our Death Squad does. Ain't that right whiney kitty? NapTime for 48!

DeletedUser

Honestly

Has any sane person read this thread from the start?
What have you concluded?

The rest of the peanut gallery please BEEP for now.
Lets have an objective opinion.

And the gay slurs are real cute too.

DeletedUser

Alright waddy, if thats what you want I'll try. Let me ask you a civil question, what is your conection with Jag and did you communicate with him to try and get a truck load of cash in your bank deposited in return for a town that he stole?

DeletedUser

10-23-09

jag1234 Today at 12:21 AM
Fine, donate your money to waddy1's town.

I will promote your friend to founder. But he hasn't joined yet.

SmittenKitten Today at 12:23 AM
Okay .. on my way there now .. I'll have Drifter join and then you make him founder and I'll deposit the money

jag1234 Today at 12:25 AM
Fine.

I can't get my friend to invite you right this instant though.

Like I said, he is slow. I can't control that.

jag1234 did tell me to deposit the money in waddy1's town ... he also said waddy1 was a little slow ... could explain a lot I guess.

waddy1 On 11/9/09 at 11:59 PM
Some of my best friends are scum. For the record: I declined to help in the rip-off.
The man was granted sanctuary in my town though. And your post in w8 made me sick.

Enjoy your sleep darlin'. Q: when can we bring this relationship to the next level?

He didn't decline.. he wasn't on when the invite needed sent and the backfire took place before he could send an invite.

waddy1 Today at 9:20 AM
Just open your mouth again and we will come.

I live in a country that allows me freedom of speech so I will post what I want (with in the forum guidelines), when I want regardless of your threats. :razz:

DeletedUser

Who ended up KOing Jag? I was over there and dueled him and then did transport ammo went back and he was KOed

DeletedUser

Some "builder killer".

Big accomplishment. (whine, cry, complain)
If you want some love too, just stop on over peanut.
We put you on 3rd world death list. (oh! the humanity)

DeletedUser

Who ended up KOing Jag? I was over there and dueled him and then did transport ammo went back and he was KOed

Total health points
- 76 HP
Total health points
- 236 HP
jag1234 passes out. badfish249 wins the duel and gains 3 experience points. jag1234 did not carry any cash and badfish249 walks away without taking any money. :)

DeletedUser

I asked for a sane objective viewpoint

Believe and whine all you want my fretful fiends.
First rule of logic "if they can't argue reasonably pack your tent and leave."

Feel free to stop around town like grown folk and we can settle this like men.
It is a friggen game not real life. (You conservatives disgust me and probably always will)

You think you are doing the right thing by defending this manipulative creep
because of what you were told. Sad Sad Sad World.

I'm out of this forum. Please stuff it amongst yourselves in my absence.
See you on the "Shoot on Sight" list kiddies.

DeletedUser

Believe and whine all you want my fretful fiends.
First rule of logic "if they can't argue reasonably pack your tent and leave."

Feel free to stop around town like grown folk and we can settle this like men.
It is a friggen game not real life. (You conservatives disgust me and probably always will)

You think you are doing the right thing by defending this manipulative creep
because of what you were told. Sad Sad Sad World.

I'm out of this forum. Please stuff it amongst yourselves in my absence.
See you on the "Shoot on Sight" list kiddies.

Put your money where your mouth is and crawl from under your bed in the hotel. You are beginning to remind me Michael Brady and his girls. There are people waiting to kick your tail between your ears and teach you some manners. You wanted a war and you got one with the whole of world 8 it appears. Now be man enough to back your words by crawling out from under your bed in the hotel. The dust bunnies are tired from you chasing them.;):ph34r:

DeletedUser

Hahahaaa...

They've tried changing their name now. I suppose they think it may make it harder for them to be found. Oh yeah, since I'm a "snitch" and all I felt it necessary to inform the -LN- that they're using their namesake. BTW, you can find them under their new town name "Dead Snitch -LN-"

Just thought you'd all like to know...

DeletedUser

I'll say your a snitch.

A very big one too.

And if you people think that waddy is pulling a temper tantrum, then you should look at yourselves. Your just pulling all of your anger on someone because you were dumb in the first place. You think that just keeping me KO'd will solve your problems. Go back to school and get a real life. (And no, living in the basement of your granny's house and getting her to feed and bathe you everyday is not a life. Just so you all know)

This is the first and the last post that will be from me. I can't believe that you can take up 4 pages just to talk about one person.

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!!!

DeletedUser

I'll say your a snitch.

A very big one too.

And if you people think that waddy is pulling a temper tantrum, then you should look at yourselves. Your just pulling all of your anger on someone because you were dumb in the first place. You think that just keeping me KO'd will solve your problems. Go back to school and get a real life. (And no, living in the basement of your granny's house and getting her to feed and bathe you everyday is not a life. Just so you all know)

This is the first and the last post that will be from me. I can't believe that you can take up 4 pages just to talk about one person.

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!!!

LMAO:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Such big talk from such a fellow who is having a dirt nap right now.;):laugh::laugh::laugh: