Legion Dominance

DeletedUser

Im an American historian and i have never heard of it before... should probably do my job better! Pretty brutal though. Still would like to know how this forum has been compared to that occassion?

DeletedUser16628

Hey lumpyhead because that's where your ass is.I'd never want to join legion I'm for the underdogs always.This wannabe always easy to find.

DeletedUser16628

Right now I'm @ war with kimball so yes when hp runs low I do sleep.But I don't hide ask around lumphead.Don't try spinning this 1 because your wrong.

DeletedUser

WOW! I must say the constantly recurring scenario of someone who can duel showing up in your town coinciding with you "being low on health" is amazing! Know what, I rarely if ever sleep and don't change towns constantly. I am in The Legion, come on over. You need a map?

DeletedUser

Last two fort battles have been absolutely kick a**. Shame I won't be around for tonight's ones though. Regardless, its been awesome, looking forward to more battles over the next couple of days :D

DeletedUser16628

lumpyhead I don't need a map so when I'm done with having fun with kimball which is a tough crew I'll see your punk arse.

DeletedUser

Gutlessly camping a town is fun to you? Figures. I heard Kimball had something resembling herpes, now I know what they meant.

You won't duel me, Peter, Jesse, or Sara and we all know it. Such a joke you are.