Legion Raffle : Fully Constructed Fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A battle has been initiated against the fort Fort Eagles. Pyjamas from Legion has dug up the hatchet.

We have 140 spots available on the attacking side.
Of the players signed up to attack priority seating will be given to character level and online availability*.

If we the attackers win this battle each survivor will be assigned a number (between 1 and the number of survivors).
A number will then be drawn (via Random.org) and the winning players town will take possession of the fort**.

Good luck!

*Message me in-game (Pyjamas) if you will be online for the battle and I will send you the chat link. Login 1 hour - 30 mins prior to the battle and I'll assign you a seat.

** Legion and Eagle alliance members are not eligible for the raffle.

DeletedUser

I'd help you out but I am out of town for now and have too much money to join one and bank it.

DeletedUser

Heading out to defend. Thanks, without this thread I would of have never known about this :razz:.

DeletedUser

** Legion and Eagle alliance members are not eligible for the raffle.

darn, I wanted to own the fort...oh wait I already do:razz:

Anyone who helps defend will be able to poke fun at Legion for losing the battle. You won't need a raffle for it cause you automatically win.:)

just joking Pyjamas :D See you at the battle

DeletedUser10820

Hah, it's funny to me that you need to come on here asking for help Pyjamas.
I thought Legion was the #1 town in W8? Yet you pick fights you can't win?
Btw, that was a nice touch, attacking me as soon as I came out of my KO and was still in worker clothing. Real tough :laugh:
If you ever stayed in a town for more than a few hours, and didn't join towns all over the map, we could probably have some nice duels. But, you insist on constantly running around scared, and popping in here and there for a sucker punch, so I guess we will never know.
I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere, so when...I'm sorry, I meant IF you finally sack up and stop playing like a BEEP, we'll see what's up.
Until then, good luck on your future sneak attacks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahahaha, JBona you are hillarious.
How can PJ be responsible for your mistake ? You had 48hs to change your clothes...

Sneak attacks ?
It's you and your entire Eagle cowards who hit lower levels and non duelers. Should I have to mention your messages ?
Too bad PJ don't even open them because I'm sure you'll get so many punishment points you would never play again.

Well maybe not, 13 eagles were banned because of being multi accounts, magically all got unbanned today hehe.

DeletedUser

JBona

11/22/09 at 4:04 PM : I asked you what was up with your whole alliance raiding Legion and KO'ing all our builders and lower level players. You responded with childish insults I can't even repeat here. Then you blocked me.

No I didn't report you. Instead:

On 11/23/09 at 5:27 AM - Pyjamas wins the duel, gains 194 experience points and steals $144 from JBona.
On 11/23/09 at 8:16 PM - Pyjamas wins the duel, gains 183 experience points and steals $124 from JBona.
On 11/23/09 at 9:30 PM - Pyjamas wins the duel, gains 178 experience points and steals $83 from JBona
On 11/23/09 at 10:41 PM - JBona passes out. Pyjamas wins the duel, gains 173 experience points and steals $55 from JBona.

On 11/26/09 at 1:59 AM -Pyjamas wins the duel, gains 188 experience points and steals $52 from JBona.
On 11/26/09 at 3:11 AM -Pyjamas wins the duel, gains 172 experience points and steals $40 from JBona.
On 11/26/09 at 4:23 AM -Pyjamas wins the duel, gains 162 experience points and steals $27 from JBona.
On 11/26/09 at 4:37 PM -Pyjamas wins the duel and gains 150 experience points. JBona did not carry any cash ..
On 11/26/09 at 5:47 PM -Pyjamas wins the duel and gains 146 experience points. JBona did not carry any cash ..
On 11/28/09 at 2:42 AM -Pyjamas wins the duel, gains 165 experience points and steals $44 from JBona
On 12/1/09 at 8:56 PM -Pyjamas wins the duel and gains 211 experience points. JBona did not carry any cash ..
On 12/1/09 at 10:22 PM -Pyjamas wins the duel and gains 200 experience points. JBona did not carry any cash..
On 12/1/09 at 11:32 PM -JBona passes out. Pyjamas wins the duel and gains 194 experience points. JBona did not carry any cash..

On 12/3/09 at 11:51 PM -Pyjamas wins the duel, gains 193 experience points and steals $148 from JBona.
On 12/4/09 at 1:12 AM -JBona passes out. Pyjamas wins the duel, gains 182 experience points and steals $151 from JBona.

And no I will not read whatever messages you keep sending me. Nor will I let up. Get use to constructing ranch houses my friend because you won't be doing much else if I have anything to say about it.

DeletedUser

builders are gay

omg stop whinning Jbona your excuses are stupid
after pj's ko'd you back to back didn't you realize he would do it again...so OBVIOUSLY you could have put on your stupid duel clothes wussy.

DeletedUser

I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere, so when...I'm sorry, I meant IF you finally sack up and stop playing like a *****

I didn't think we were allowed to be cussing that way in the public forums ... what a potty mouth!

DeletedUser

84 fighters have attacked the Fort. 120 defenders defended.
68 attackers fell. 59 defenders fell.

Had we had the 140 attackers the games allows we'd be giving a fort away no doubt about it. Thanks to all for coming out. That was good fun :)

DeletedUser

Thank you for the battle Pyjamas. It was a good one even though I passed out after round 14:sad:

No, I won't poke fun at you for losing. :razz: I don't like losing and I'm sure you are no different

DeletedUser

Lol - We knew our chances were slim going into it. Taking a fort is always hard especially one that's fully built (those towers are brutal now) and one that is protected and owned by so many large alliance towns.

That said we started out with just a little over half the players the defense did and we still managed to KO almost as many of theirs as they did ours - so it doesn't feel like that big a loss to be honest.

But even if it were I don't mind losing - this is just a game after all. We had fun, you had fun - that's what it's all about.

So feel free to poke all you like - I don't mind in the least ;)

DeletedUser

Pffffft you only managed to KO so many of ours since you hid behind the west wall for half the fight :rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

What's your point?

We should we have stormed the walls and all gotten KO'd quicker doing less damage to you guys and gaining less xp for ourselves? Ya that would have been the smart play :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Pffffft you only managed to KO so many of ours since you hid behind the west wall for half the fight :rolleyes:.

We merely used one of Ryan's tactics. What would we have gained by getting KOed? Nothing except a fast trip home and not able to do anything for at least 6 hours. I'm going to use that tactic more often when on the attacking side, at least then I can continue playing the rest of the day or evening :)

Besides if we were Koing them from where we were then they had shots at us also so we weren't all that hidden :)

DeletedUser

You guys could of have all gone north and taken out everyone on the north wall and side, it was looking pretty weak up there. But thats just what I think you guys could of have done, if you feel like camping behind a wall for more XP and KO's, thats fine with me :laugh:.

And for the record, I got KO'd in some sort of glitch or misunderstanding. I was up north and I tried to get in the middle of five defenders and use them as shields, but instead the game put me on the tower or something and three people shot at me to KO me. Just felt like pointing that out :razz:.

DeletedUser

We briefly considered going north but the 9 players with full health in that NE tower along with the extra guys lined up on the walls weren't looking as 'weak' to us as they may have to you.

We lost half our offense clearing the 2 West towers and saw little point sticking our necks out further to take on a 3rd - especially seeing as all of the East side defense were assumed to be offline - a good move on behalf of the defense. Planting the 'anonomous' spy has it's merits to be sure.

We decided not to give offline players any free xp so we stayed out of their LOS and let the online players come to us. Made you all work for your xp and ended up keeping a lot of us alive the whole 55 rounds.

Not much else we could have done to better the outcome given the circumstances. But then that's just my humble opinion ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.