Legion Raffle : Fully Constructed Fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Before you go and start threads like this you should pay attention to perspective. This started out as a pretty nasty thread. I'm glad it lightened up a little but I still take exception to some of the things that were said here. Why are you bragging about knocking out Jbona when everyone knows he isn't that active anymore? Are you really bragging about how you beat an inactive player that was left standing in the field for days????

84 fighters have attacked the Fort. 120 defenders defended.
68 attackers fell. 59 defenders fell.

Had we had the 140 attackers the games allows we'd be giving a fort away no doubt about it. Thanks to all for coming out. That was good fun :)

Probably not. The defense did not have to go after the offense -- but if they didn't it would have been quite a boring battle. All the defenders really had to do was sit and wait while the attackers hid and the battle clock ticked... the end.

It is true that we attacked legion, but only after they were attacking our allies the HA towns, and were found dueling in our towns quite frequently.... now I understand that apparently they were dueling our inactive players... We specifically did not attack builders so I don't know what helpless victims you are referring to... You have terrific fighters over there... so I don't see the need for downplaying their abilities.

Comic relief.... thank you SmittenKitten - you always manage to make me smile :)

DeletedUser

Before you go and start threads like this you should pay attention to perspective. This started out as a pretty nasty thread. I'm glad it lightened up a little but I still take exception to some of the things that were said here. Why are you bragging about knocking out Jbona when everyone knows he isn't that active anymore? Are you really bragging about how you beat an inactive player that was left standing in the field for days????

Not bragging about anything Fireflower. Simply pointing out that if you are going call me a '******-bag', '*****' and a 'prick' all in the same message simply because I ask why your town is attacking our builders I am going to come after you regardless of what you are wearing or whether or not you are active.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha, JBona you are hillarious.
How can PJ be responsible for your mistake ? You had 48hs to change your clothes...

Sneak attacks ?
It's you and your entire Eagle cowards who hit lower levels and non duelers. Should I have to mention your messages ?
Too bad PJ don't even open them because I'm sure you'll get so many punishment points you would never play again.

Well maybe not, 13 eagles were banned because of being multi accounts, magically all got unbanned today hehe.

Before I reply to this I want to point out that those who know me understand that I try to be nice to everyone. Legion players are no exception to this. But everyone also knows that my niceness is not weakness. Anywho...

Tillo, I don't know where you have the idea that 13 Eagles were suddenly banned and then allowed back. I keep a close eye on all of our players (strictly being nosy) and I never have witnessed this banning for multi accounts or any other reason. Yes, some Eagles have been banned in the past but not in mass and not recently.

I would also disagree with your statement that Eagles are cowards. When Eagles attacked Legion everyone was KO'd with the exception of non-fighters. We purposely informed our players not to attack non-fighters. I was there for the show and all of your non-fighters were still standing when we left. I also know that when we were there high level fighters from other towns were there as well. Those players were not a part of our campaign and they were likely the ones who did it.

We all know that jbona has a short fuse. But he, just like the rest of you, are good players and he really is a nice guy. I have said it many times before, people are different on the internet than in RL and I'm sure if we all knew each other in RL we could all be friends. I consider you all friends now until I have reason to think otherwise. Heck, everyone that plays this game can be my friend even if we fight on different sides of the battle. It is just a game after all.

I'm sure this fight with Legion and Eagles is not over and I'm sure Eagles will remain victorious as always :razz: but we need to try to keep this debate civilized. There is no need for mud slinging here.

DeletedUser

Hahaha! Hi Poison - I'm editing this because your post popped in front of mine :)

Just wanted Pyjamas to know that this post was in answer to him...
But I agree that you are a very friendly person :)

Pyjamas --
Of course I understand what you are saying, but keep this in mind... People make choices.

Sometimes people go to the store saying they want to buy one thing, and yet they leave with something altogether different. The chances are that what they ended up buying was what they really wanted in the first place. My guess is that you aren't too disappointed that you went to ask for diplomacy and walked away with war...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

.. We specifically did not attack builders so I don't know what helpless victims you are referring to... You have terrific fighters over there... so I don't see the need for downplaying their abilities.

Well apparently your members don't listen. Our builders have been targeted repeatedly by the Eagles for some time now. I'd be happy to dig up the dueling reports if you like.

I don't even care about the raids, the builder bullying or this supposed 'war' to be honest. What bothers me is logging into an online game that's suppose to be clean fun for all and finding unprovoked and extremely crude messages in my inbox. Short fuse or not there is no excuse for that kind of behavior.

DeletedUser

Well apparently your members don't listen. Our builders have been targeted repeatedly by the Eagles for some time now. I'd be happy to dig up the dueling reports if you like.

Please do, I'd love to see them. Could you mail me them so they don't spam up the forums?

What bothers me is logging into an online game that's suppose to be clean fun for all and finding unprovoked and extremely crude messages in my inbox.

Come on, this is the internet, did you really expect to go forever without recieving any form of abuse from someone?

DeletedUser

13 players were reported for being multi accounts. All were banned. However, the exact same day the fort battle took place they all got unbanned...:dry:

Okay...Eagles don't duel lower levels and non duelers, sigh.

JBona is by far a good player. It was him who whined about Eagles being dueled by Legion members. It was him who called for peace. When Inji dueled him he said nothing, when I asked what was going on he insulted me and got punishment points ;)

DeletedUser

But if you look on the town pages of any Eagles town you will see my name, and it has been there for a long time under the heading of diplomacy/duelers.... and no one EVER wrote to me from legion about any problems with Eagles hitting builders. Of course we have problems with things like that - I'm not going to even try to deny it - Why lie??? But we do intervene and get the attacks to stop - at least I know I do! But I can hardly deal with a problem I don't know about... Now Poisonkisses is listed there too and to the best of my knowledge she never received any word about any problems either.

Do I know about the retaliations and the diplomacy that took place with aleft1 - yes. But even then no one mentioned that there were players who were hitting builders... not to me. So I ask you this... if you spoke to jbona and you didn't like the response - you got, why did you keep writing to him? Why not try someone else - especially someone actually listed for dueling and diplomacy?

DeletedUser

Come on, this is the internet, did you really expect to go forever without recieving any form of abuse from someone?

It is actually against the rules of the game and PJ has every right to turn the players in for vulgarity. I don't think he will, but he still can.:cool:

Regardless of it being an internet game people need to keep it clean. There are after all youngsters playing this game that don't need the abuse from some vulgar mouthed individual. They can keep that for their family and friends in real life if they chose.;)

DeletedUser

13 players were reported for being multi accounts. All were banned. However, the exact same day the fort battle took place they all got unbanned...:dry:

Please share with us what source you have that tells you exactly which players were banned and for what? There's more in the rules than just 'No multi-accounting'.

It is actually against the rules of the game and PJ has every right to turn the players in for vulgarity.

That's not the point, it's just that it's bound to happen to almost everyone eventually and I don't think you should take it so seriously, otherwise the other player responsible does the damage they intended to inflict.

DeletedUser

So I ask you this... if you spoke to jbona and you didn't like the response - you got, why did you keep writing to him? Why not try someone else - especially someone actually listed for dueling and diplomacy?

I suppose you are right there. I was under the assumption he was the leader (pretty sure that's what it says on his profile) and messaged him once all our builders/low level adventurers had already been KO'd.

He did respond informing me that he was not in charge of diplomacy... then proceeded to refer to me as a piece of equipment used for vaginal irrigation.

At this point I wasn't really interested in diplomacy and just started swinging my axe.

Should we wish to open talks in the future I'll be sure to message you or poison ;)

DeletedUser

Hahaha! Okay - That sounds lovely!

In the meantime I'm sure I'd be quite interested in knowing which Eagles were hitting your builders. An ingame message would work fine :)
Thanks!

DeletedUser

See this is much better with civilized conversation. Thank you everyone.

To back up what fireflower said, I have not received any messages about it either. I would be happy to hear from anyone about problems with Eagles players attacking non-fighters or anything else for that matter. Heck if you just want to shoot the breeze that's OK too as long as you don't mind talking about girlie things. I can try to do boy talk but not sure if I would be much good at it :D

DeletedUser

Please share with us what source you have that tells you exactly which players were banned and for what? There's more in the rules than just 'No multi-accounting'.

Why you make it such a big deal ?
13 players were suspicious, all were reported. Support team banned them, but then they all were unbanned.
anonumous or something like that for example (the guy you used as a spy on the attackers side at the fort battle), is a multi.

-----------------------

Legion has always been civilized and we send out a message only if you are an ally. We really don't care, noobs are everywhere and they will show up again, it's inevitable.
Why do you think PJ didn't report JBona's telegrams ?
Because he made it to top 1 dueler thanks to him, and continues to get exp thanks to him...

DeletedUser

We lost half our offense clearing the 2 West towers and saw little point sticking our necks out further to take on a 3rd - especially seeing as all of the East side defense were assumed to be offline - a good move on behalf of the defense. Planting the 'anonomous' spy has it's merits to be sure.

We decided not to give offline players any free xp so we stayed out of their LOS and let the online players come to us. Made you all work for your xp and ended up keeping a lot of us alive the whole 55 rounds.

Wanted to point something out about this yesrterday, but forgot to so I will do it now. Spy or no spy, all the spaces on the walls and towers were completely full on all sides. So if you guys had attacked from the east, I'm sure that nearly the same result would of have happened, only you would suspect the west side of being full of offliners.

And the north was sort of weak player wise near the middle of the fight, most of the defenders were coming to attack you guys from the south while the north only had about five people on the wall and two or three (one of them myself) trying to inch up the side to KO some attackers. Although I do admit that the NE tower was full, you guys could of have still moved all your men up north, sweeped the side, took out the five people on the wall, and then try to take the NE tower or just stay at the north wall.

But I do know that taking a fully built large fort with the maximum numbers of defenders and being 40 men down is very hard to do, and honestly I don't know if you guys could of have done any better in that situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's not the point, it's just that it's bound to happen to almost everyone eventually and I don't think you should take it so seriously, otherwise the other player responsible does the damage they intended to inflict.

I'm not taking it so seriously I merely pointed out the obvious. ;)

DeletedUser

Wanted to point something out about this yesrterday, but forgot to so I will do it now. Spy or no spy, all the spaces on the walls and towers were completely full on all sides. So if you guys had attacked from the east, I'm sure that nearly the same result would of have happened, only you would suspect the west side of being full of offliners.

And the north was sort of weak player wise near the middle of the fight, most of the defenders were coming to attack you guys from the south while the north only had about five people on the wall and two or three (one of them myself) trying to inch up the side to KO some attackers. Although I do admit that the NE tower was full, you guys could of have still moved all your men up north, sweeped the side, took out the five people on the wall, and then try to take the NE tower or just stay at the north wall.

But I do know that taking a fully built large fort with the maximum numbers of defenders and being 40 men down is very hard to do, and honestly I don't know if you guys could of have done any better in that situation.

The reason I assumed the East towers were all offline is that non of them moved once we where all out of LoS. I figured the spy let the defense know we where lined up West side and so they had the offliners stationed East. Not sure if that's what happened but that's the call I would have made had I been setting up the defense as well.

Yes we could have tried to take the north wall and NE tower but I'm fairly certain the battle would not have made it to 55 rounds had we done so. Like I said before, since the last update the towers aren't something to be messed with.

And for the record we were short 60 players not 40 ;)

DeletedUser10820

Wow, talkative bunch here.

First off, Pyjamas, I just gave you the benefit of the doubt, and decided to look back through our messages. I was very civilized until you started talking like a real (wait, someone will probably report me because apparently everyone here is 8 years old and cries about anything resembling a cuss word) smart-***. Where I'm from, talk like that won't get any verbal response, it will get you an entree of fist, served up fresh.

Yeah, I have a short fuse, and I see no reason to censor myself. If you can't handle all kinds of language, you SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING AN ONLINE GAME, it doesn't matter if it is moderated or not. Wipe away your tears, get your thumb out of your mouth, and deal with it. Act like a big boy :)

I will give due credit when it's deserved. Pyjamas, you are a good dueler, and go ahead and continue farming me. Doesn't bother me at all. The more you do, the more I come visit Legion and farming everyone in my range. In fact, I try to encourage you to actually stay in town for longer than a day, and fight! You don't read the messages because you think I might say crap or hell or something along those lines, and you clearly wanna cry in the corner when you see words like that. Stop Running. You run all around the map, hit me from all different towns, then leave town again. What's the point? You are plenty good enough to stay in one town and fight from there.

But congratulations on being able to beat me. I haven't fine tuned my build, and I think I'm doing a dam--sorry i forgot, children roam here..a heck of a good job dueling for my first fighter build. So I expect you to continue dueling me over and over, blah blah blah. Have fun kiddo.

Tillo...I have nothing to say to you. You are just a flat out crybaby. I retaliated against Legion, after I got hit multiple times. You threatened me, I told you to shut your mouth, and you reported me. I said d*** and called you a chump. Really? You cried about THAT? That is the reason I made fun of you for crying to the mods. And it really is pathetic.

There are only three...well two now...stand up guys in your town that I have dealt with. daguerreotype81 is a very classy player, and WhiteBrit just doesn't ever complain, so I have no problem with him. Inji was an alright cat, but he is not with you guys currently, so I am leaving him out.

PK and FF...you two are the best. See what happens when leaders trust others? Couldn't be happier with the job you two are doing. (Oh, and btw everyone...I've been running Eagle Towns since Day 1, and I have NEVER been very involved with Diplomacy. It has always been handled by someone I appointed and trusted. I didn't know you had to actually do EVERYTHING in your towns to be considered a leader :laugh:)

If I offended anyone...gotta be honest, I REALLY don't care. If bad words on the internet offend you guys, then grow up, honestly. You can go ahead and keep reporting me on here, in-game, I don't care. Maybe you guys can get me banned! Hey! Again, not a huge issue to me. I am confident enough in my ability to play this game, and I would just be back fighting you all eventually :)

Now, I turn this back over to you all, and I'm SURE the trash talking will continue. It never ends, because this is the internet, and, SURPRISE! Everyone is a tough guy on the internet :laugh: You can all go ahead and act tough and talk your trash, because in REAL life, I Win. :cool:

DeletedUser10820

btw, hope all you ladies (and I'm not just talking to PK and FF here haha) enjoyed the novel above lol

Status
Not open for further replies.