Legion Raffle : Fully Constructed Fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Don't get kids mixed up with sissies. Most kids are the one's responsible for the 'foul' language on the internet, and then the adults are the ones who decide it's inappropriate. I find how people get insulted merely by word's just for the sake of being insulted by them seriously pathetic, and I don't know what phenomenom has caused the random way in which people consider words foul. It's a word, get over it.

DeletedUser10820

Stop Running. You run all around the map, hit me from all different towns, then leave town again.

Eagles Drift (the town I am in, and have been in for consecutive months now, without leaving at all): Column 6, Row 2
Legion (Pyjamas "town"): Column 8, Row 2
Zooniverse (the town Pyjamas is in now, and for our last duel): Column 1, Row 4
I don't remember exactly which town it was, but 2 KO's ago, you were hitting me from a town in Column 8, Row 4.

Tell me, Pyjamas...If you want to sit here and brag about how much you beat me, etc etc...why do you always hit me from a different town? Why is it always 6+ hours away? Why don't you stay in "your" town that you are a "leader" of?

Yes, you beat me, repeatedly. But I'm not running. I'm right here, and I'm staying right here. You, on the other hand, run away over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over (do I really need to continue to get my point across?) again.

Seems like someone is scared of something.....:laugh:

DeletedUser

Of the 300+ members of the Eagle/HA alliance that have been instructed to hit our town of 35, only 4 of you are in my range and only 2 of you ever try, and both of you lose 90% of the time.

My motivation for being where I am at the moment has nothing to do with fear believe me ;)

As for the 'this is the internet expect to be cussed out and treated with disrespect' - well I suppose your right. Just wasn't expecting it from you.

I was led to believe you had some semblance of class.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10820

I only show class when I respect who I'm talking to. People who are disrespectful, especially people who are subtly disrespectful and then try to say they are classy, really don't deserve anyone's respect.

You were alright at first, but once I had a few messages back and forth with you, it was clear you were one of those people who's personality is just terrible. A person that I would normally hit in the mouth if they ever spoke to me like you did in person.

Just saying...

Run, run, run...;)

DeletedUser

A person that I would normally hit in the mouth if they ever spoke to me like you did in person.

Pyjamas On 11/22/09 at 5:35 AM
Just checked my towns saloon - nice job on the raid XD
Dang - gloves are off no one was spared. Every builder/non dueler is out for 48. I assume the Eagle alliance has declared war on the town of Legion yes?

To which you replied you had no idea what was going on because you didn't deal with diplomacy nor did you run your duelers.

Pyjamas On 11/22/09 at 7:49 AM
Ah my bad. I thought I read somewhere that you were the leader.

This is when you snapped, started the name calling and blocked me. Worth a punch in the mouth huh?

And I'm the one who's personality is flawed :rolleyes:

DeletedUser10820

What can I say? I don't take kindly to people questioning my authority. I have a short temper. There's actually an entire country with the same personality. It's called Ireland, hahaha

Go ahead and keep running your mouth PJ, we'll see where it gets you in the long run (probably nowhere in RL, and possibly a little bit further in this game, YIPPEE hahaha)

I'm done talking to you, and I bet it's not that long before I start continually beating you senseless in-game as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.