level 99

DeletedUser

congratulation kooboo :)
you can reach level 99 and finish game first and reach your goal :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Congratulations to kooboo. I don't think you did anything, but sleep in the fort and queue up jobs for at least the last ten levels, which must have been mind-numbingly dull; but that of course only makes your accomplishment more impressive. Maybe now you'll get to actually play the fun parts of the game. :p

DeletedUser

Naw, jealousy is not my thing. I admit it would've been nice to be first to hit 99, but it would have required everyone currently above me in the rankings to stop playing. :p

DeletedUser16008

I guess congrats are in order.... However i personally think the Hall of fame is a load of pants anyway :p

All you have to do is be an exp ***** do nothing else other than have no involvement with anyone else nor help your town etc... and for that you get in the hall of fame forever ????

Sorry but thats complete BS :mad::p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20647

I fully agree with that, but you shouldn't forget that some people enjoy beeing in the hall of fame more than doing other things. :)

DeletedUser

I guess congrats are in order.... However i personally think the Hall of fame is a load of pants anyway :p

All you have to do is be an exp ***** do nothing else other than be selfish.. have no involvement with anyone else nor help your town etc... and for that you get in the hall of fame forever ????

Sorry but thats complete BS :mad::p
i am very active in game
for duel or fort battle or another so you can not say this for all member in hall of fame :p

DeletedUser

i am active in game not forum
i look every day ( hour ) for all forum but dont post anymore ( not more good english )

DeletedUser

All you have to do is be an exp ***** do nothing else other than be selfish.. have no involvement with anyone else nor help your town etc... and for that you get in the hall of fame forever ????

And this affects you how? It's really no one else's business how any of us choose to play. If someone is only interested in XP, that's their prerogative. If a town full of level 1s want to spend all there time RPing that's also their prerogative. It's even none of your business if they want to do nothing but stream fishing all day every day and amass all the trout they can.

Is it less selfish to take a fully built fort that another town worked hard to collect the products and build?
Is it less selfish to KO a worker who's just trying to build his town?
Is it less selfish to KO an adventurer who's trying to fund his town?
Is it less selfish to zero motivation duel, caring only about amassing wins instead of amassing XP?

There's more than one way to play and it's really none of your business if you don't approve because it's not your way.

Grats kooboo. The most important thing is you did it your way. Don't let anyone who thinks they know the only right way to play them game try to take it away from you.

DeletedUser

Is it less selfish to take a fully built fort that another town worked hard to collect the products and build?
Is it less selfish to KO a worker who's just trying to build his town?
Is it less selfish to KO an adventurer who's trying to fund his town?
Is it less selfish to zero motivation duel, caring only about amassing wins instead of amassing XP?
accept . each member have his goal in game
but i want enjoy game so i join for fort battle or duel or do my high experience job but for kooboo its not true he reach for level 99 but he do his rotation work again !!!!!! :blink::blink:
but i think when i reach level 99 i dont do my high experience work again :p:p:p

DeletedUser

Haha Victor you sound so! so! jealous of Kooboo haha

And I am jealous a-bit too but I dont "slag" him off to make yourself feel better!!

KOOBOO well done! Brilliant #1 in the hall of fame. And no-one can took that away from you!

DeletedUser

I probably sound jealous of kooboo, I don't really think he's achieved much but then again, I can remember as far back as the start of August... and if you don't know what I'm getting at.. then don't expect an explanation.

DeletedUser16008

I wasnt making a ref to his style of play rather the way the game immortalizes the exp levelers only ... which I happen to think is totally wrong as the only achievement to get that kind of accolade is do do nothing but jobbing. Hardly noteworthy let alone hall of fame.

I agree vitamin is more active but even so the hall of fame is only based on one thing ... a race to lvl 99.... and that I dont agree makes anyone worthy of special note over and above others..

And I did grat kooboo if you care to note. And no im not interested in attaining lvl 99 asap i cant hit many now as it is i dread to think how many by lvl 99 id be able to hit if i was to race for it.:sad:

Elmyr i dont do any of those things here on w9 apart from attack forts and whats selfish about conflict in a conflict based game I wonder ?Are you trying to infer the west should be a peaceful quiet place where nothing happens and everyone lives happy ever after... never going to happen with me around mate if I can help it... Ive been on those kind of worlds and it is dead dead dead :ph34r:

Its none of my business sure Elmyr but it is my right to have an opinion as to what the Hall of fame actually is and what it means. Its not about Kooboo who really is innocent of this and I congratulate him on attaining lvl 99 first but thats all. Others who just look will assume different about the achievements of those there and that they actually did something other than get there first :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha Victor you sound so! so! jealous of Kooboo haha

And I am jealous a-bit too but I dont "slag" him off to make yourself feel better!!

KOOBOO well done! Brilliant #1 in the hall of fame. And no-one can took that away from you!

Hehe

I know Victor wasn't jealous I said that for a-bit of fun!

Dude, you so obviously didn't.

Jeez, the guy beat us all to level 99. Let him have his win or w.e you want to call it.
"Don't hate congratulate"

Well done kooboo.

DeletedUser

Elmyr i dont do any of those things here on w9 apart from attack forts and whats selfish about conflict in a conflict based game I wonder ?Are you trying to infer the west should be a peaceful quiet place where nothing happens and everyone lives happy ever after... never going to happen with me around mate if I can help it... Ive been on those kind of worlds and it is dead dead dead

Your description implied that playing on a world solely to XP and not for the benefit of a town is selfish, when the same could be said of any dueling or fort battles. I'm not implying anything, and definitely not that. I think I was quite clear, but apparently not...

There is no one correct way to play.

I really don't think my post was vague...

Let me know if there's any possible way I can make it clearer.