-LN- Leader required

• Thread starter Joey Marlborough
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Dear members of -LN-

I would like to bring to your attention to the need of -LN- structured leadership. We currently muddle through whatever problem we have. I have discussed this with some -LN- town leaders and we have the following problems (I'm sure more will be uncovered)

1) Total and complete arrogance of a couple of top page players who think that w8 revolves round them and have zero interest in anything except themselves this goes even as far as totally ignoring letters from other -LN- town leaders.

2) Many -LN- towns lack fair and respectful consideration and need to have a voice.

3) We should be united in common goals agreed through -LN- council.

4) Each -LN- town needs an active player who is willing to write to their town members even at short notice (no need to be of founder status)

An idea?
Fort ownership and town membership to forts COULD be voted on. We could get the agreed town founder to start the 24 hour battle countdown. -LN- will need to work together to achieve those goals. If approved it may require large -LN- donations to a different town other than your own.

I have no doubt we have spies so I see little point in trying to conceal these things. I like openness it encourages players to be honest and fair.

I invite players to put their name forward if they would like to serve -LN- as it's President. Then we can have a vote. I think this could be a real fun forum election and no doubt FoM will have some banter for all our entertainment. Please feel free to message me about this please title your telegram "Election"

Best wishes

Joey Marlborough

DeletedUser

Dear members of -LN-

I would like to bring to your attention to the need of -LN- structured leadership. We currently muddle through whatever problem we have. I have discussed this with some -LN- town leaders and we have the following problems (I'm sure more will be uncovered)

1) Total and complete arrogance of a couple of top page players who think that w8 revolves round them and have zero interest in anything except themselves this goes even as far as totally ignoring letters from other -LN- town leaders.

2) Many -LN- towns lack fair and respectful consideration and need to have a voice.

3) We should be united in common goals agreed through -LN- council.

4) Each -LN- town needs an active player who is willing to write to their town members even at short notice (no need to be of founder status)

An idea?
Fort ownership and town membership to forts COULD be voted on. We could get the agreed town founder to start the 24 hour battle countdown. -LN- will need to work together to achieve those goals. If approved it may require large -LN- donations to a different town other than your own.

I have no doubt we have spies so I see little point in trying to conceal these things. I like openness it encourages players to be honest and fair.

I invite players to put their name forward if they would like to serve -LN- as it's President. Then we can have a vote. I think this could be a real fun forum election and no doubt FoM will have some banter for all our entertainment. Please feel free to message me about this please title your telegram "Election"

Best wishes

Joey Marlborough

Careful, your slips showing. ;):)

DeletedUser10183

Yeah sure :laugh:

He mean me ;)
I block his telegrams

Actually I don't like crazy peoples like Joey , Kitty , manores...
Playing 24/24 hours at summer and no social and private life is not a normal thing

There is 70% members on vacantion and he call for organisation , forums , attacks , raids OMG

Let's give FOM a rest we rape them last 5 months...

I'm on vacantion so enjoy the summer everyone
If you stay more than 2-3 hours behind the PC at summer - I'm not your leader :) contact Joey or Kitty in FOM

DeletedUser

Well you are good at hiding when in a battle .. BattleMachine makes a good cover for ya.

Maybe if you and a few others were team players then Joey wouldn't have to post this in the public forums to get everyone organized.

DeletedUser

blame blame flood oh yeah ;)

yeah I made a good cover thanx I can send you my signature , you are low level so I know that you want to be like me when you grow up :)

About this topic...

It's not so professional by part of Joey Marlborough to post a topic like this
We are a nice and well organised clan/alliance/federation - we can't search a leader in the public forums because I will never accept it

He's maybe get angry after we lost the fort battle but however this is really noobish and unproffesional behavior :unsure:

We don't sell carrots in the market. If someone want to work as a carrot seller or corn seller - contact me in game I offer a lot of work in France in this sector. If I need a guy for this - I will post here... but about leadership - WE DO NOT NEED IT

btw I heard that noone want Kitty Lead -FOM- so dear Kitty - WE DO NOT WANT YOU TOO , I know this topic really interest you but please - get retired

p.s You have shot KittenKicker and he passed out!.
No comment about this.
230 players - 1 kitty - how much is this chance xD
( rofl )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And the fight is on for -LN- leadership as the ones in the "know" keep battling it out for the prized presidency. Watch as they gut each other live here on this the "world 8 drama channel". :unsure:

Stay tuned for further developments as they happen.:huh:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.:laugh:

:p

DeletedUser

Organisation is the key to everything right? We are all still learning when it comes to Fort Battles.

Has anyone actualy defeated a fort yet?

DeletedUser

now now -LN-!!!!! No need to copy us and trying to get organised.

DeletedUser

Thank you SmittenKitten I appreciate your comments!! I wrote this and received a phone call and when finished I read what Dusty the Cat wrote, you are so funny, don't stop! LOL

Back to my response, well that's one thing out in the open StariqKech admits he ignores one -LN- town leader (how many left to confess? I know more!)

StariqKech just sees this as a threat to his "assumed power" But it's really about fairness and what's best for -LN-, can you see how he tries to turn the whole thing round so it's all about him!.

Nice comment too quote
"Playing 24/24 hours at summer and no social and private life is not a normal thing"

Why are people so sad and twisted that they have to attack those who speak the truth? Is it an admission that they can't find something of subtance to be nasty about? And even if they could would that be the right thing to do? Keep shooting yourself in the foot StariqKech, next time get the gun out of the holster before you pull the trigger hehe

Btw I gave no time schedule perhaps that's because I consider other's point of view and I know the world doesn't revolve round me. (nor for that matter would I want that)

Tip for StariqKech
Next time make a possitive statement like "I think it's a good idea to give players time to get back off holiday" Or wasn't that your real purpose?

I guess BattleMachine was more to the point SHE doesn't wish for anyone to have any control over her whatsoever unless they are giving out free carrots LOL. I ask do we want that kind of attitude from a leader of -LN- ? But for a donkey that's fine ROFL

I hope we can now move forward with the real purpose of this Post.

DeletedUser

LOL XD

Wishing you the best of luck in bringing your brand of honor, dignity and respect to the leadership table of -LN- Joey.

DeletedUser

Cheers Pyamas Lets have a fun war with good humour!

Here's one I missed from Battlemachine
"He's maybe get angry after we lost the fort battle but however this is really noobish and unproffesional behavior"

BattleMachine you read my telegram and ignored my invite days ago to discuss fort strategy was "not replying" professional? Or is it only professional to declare you will never follow leadership? Please explain your point I seem to have missed it?

Check the time at the top, this post started before the battle or are you just a machine hehe

DeletedUser

I wrote this and received a phone call and when finished I read what Dusty the Cat wrote, you are so funny, don't stop! LOL

Joey no disrespect was intended by my post. I think what you are trying to do is admirable. I injected a bit of humor into the thread because life has enough seriousness in it already. And if we can't see the humor that is offered, then life isn't worth living in my opinion. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors here. Lord knows you're going to need it.;)

Now on a serious note. While -LN- and -FoM- are at each others throats all the time we have other parties growing large enough to kick the snot out of all of us. And they sit waiting in the back ground.:blink: And there may come a time when -LN- and -FoM- have to put the axe away and shake hands to form a much stronger alliance. :blink: Just food for thought.;)

DeletedUser

Too bad we don't hear from the others that are in -LN- that have your sense of fair play and wanting organized Joey. Most of the -LN- I have had contact with in the game have been really nice people. There are the one's thought that just care about themselves but have only ran into them in here, not in game. There's good and bad in all groups and that's just part of the facts in all games and in RL.

Joey it's an honor to fight against you and if and when the times comes it will be an honor to fight along side you. Good luck. :)

DeletedUser

Dusty the cat
"no disrespect was intended", likewise my friend

and from SmittenKitten

"There's good and bad in all groups and that's just part of the facts in all games and in RL."

So true! and honour flows freely to those who qualify for it without compulsory means. But I am only a game player no hero LOL

DeletedUser

BattleMachine you read my telegram and ignored my invite days ago to discuss fort strategy was "not replying" professional? Or is it only professional to declare you will never follow leadership? Please explain your point I seem to have missed it?

Check the time at the top, this post started before the battle or are you just a machine hehe

I don't like you - so I don't discuss nothing with you
Where is the problem and why to respond at your mails ?

You can ask Ryan for example - I chat with him all the day - we make fun at town chat before 20-30 days several hours each day - now we chat at telegrams each day.

It's just an exemple for respect and team play in the game.
It's same with a lot other players . I make a nice chat with p3rry , Clotho and other FOM members that I like and respect too but your game to play the "BIG BOSS" don't like me

I'm not the one and th-e only there is a lot of peoples who don't respond to your telegrams

You talk us like you are the big boss , insult us with little arrogance and a lot of more things. See part 1 of your topic.

There is NO LEADER and you are NOT the MASTER
"Check the time at the top, this post started before the battle or are you just a machine hehe"

You'r doing what ? Joke with your alliance member ?!?

Noone like telegrames type :
Hi Kootje, I hope you liked the way your allies saved your arse in the fort battle tonight?

When we attacked the large fort in our county Happy towns didn't help us! I expect an apology and even more importantly 40-50 of your fort fighters at the next battle in my region. Failure to comply will result in me instructing my towns not to help you in future battles.

1st - WE DO NOT SAVE HIS ASS - We helped them to safe Happy fort - it's normal - why not ???
2nd - You expect an apology ?? wtf ? Go in the church them there is always someone who give it
3th - You write as you are the god

another from you : ps some leaders have ignored my letters consecutively this is a sure way to lose Gunfighter towns as alies

Gunfighter members like Jesse and Ryan - They are The Real Players and the nice guys.
Noone like to be ordered and you are trying to do it each time

If all gunfighter members see this - you think they will stay with you ?
Don't think so
See how proud leader you are and why some players don't like you. This "joke" with me is just an example for leadership. So you think that you will find someone with this topic to organise things with you ?
Naaah actually noone will like that you will joke with him and order him to write you every day too :dry:

MAke a public conflict with alliance members is not a good sign too. I don't chat with you in game or I don't send you telegrams. I don't want to discuss nothing with you. For you - I don't exist - It's not so complicated - so why you joke with me ?

I said all what I want so I continue my ignore politics until you don't show some respect.

Sure you can joke with me non stop but I will not answer anymore because I think it's not right and professional between allies , but all 7-10 years old members who read it like it

Last edited by a moderator: