-LN- Leader required

• Thread starter Joey Marlborough
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I can't say much, just that they are dangerous and they ain't really human. Don't ask more...

DeletedUser

Joining -LN- in a funny way

I joined -LN- in a rather funny way. It is all because a precise shotgun and a precise muzzle-loader in the shop of Gunfighter 2! I don't even realise that -LN- and -FOM- are enermies till I read the town forum and get dueled by -FOM- members a few times. HAHA!:D

DeletedUser

-LN- has a lot of good people and players. Most of the ones I've talked with are as nice as any other alliance. Drop the tags and everyone is just trying to do the same thing, have fun and build their towns and forts up. ;)

DeletedUser

-LN- has a lot of good people and players. Most of the ones I've talked with are as nice as any other alliance. Drop the tags and everyone is just trying to do the same thing, have fun and build their towns and forts up. ;)

And keep their workers/builders protected.;):)

DeletedUser

i dun think anyone here is bad as such...this is just a game...i dun think anyone has any hard feelings for anyone....the tag of groups is just another way of having to entertain the game:D