-LN- Leader required

• Thread starter Joey Marlborough
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Didn't bother to look. why not just say it chickenlittle?
Most trolls are usually 12 year old 80 pound geeks who get bullied at school daily so they go online for payback. Poor kid. Pimples still not clearing up even with fine grit sandpaper?

DeletedUser

i am 16 :p
i don't have pimples :p:p
and i am not bullied in school :p:p:p

maybe you are bullied :p:p:p:p

DeletedUser

At 37? heh. Not by a 16 year old little punk. Your age explains it all though. I might jsut have to call your mom!!

DeletedUser

Loony Laura 60 209 Duel not possible for 48 hours
centaur420 40 69 Duel not possible for 48 hours
baro80 63 230 Duel not possible
James Butler Hickock 61 216 Duel not possible for 48 hours
crash ftw 48 125 Duel not possible for 48 hours
JayDaHerp 33 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours
athos123 41 76 Duel not possible for 48 hours
mazemase 33 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Yevgi 34 27 Duel not possible for 48 hours
KingBD 44 97 Duel not possible for 48 hours
NightShadow1517 33 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Captain Morgann 44 97 Duel not possible for 48 hours
LonChaneyJR 43 90 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Michaelis 32 13 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ClintEastwood65 43 90 Duel not possible for 48 hours
DarkWaters 30 0 Duel not possible
blakey1 25 0 Is asleep right now
striker777 25 0 Duel not possible
bworwood 22 0 Duel not possible

just saw the TBBG mortician

and just saw your player a lvl 40 something with no town

as you are 37 and fighting with a teenager in a online game ... what can i say of you ?? :p

DeletedUser

It says she a very forgiving person whereas you are a pile of snot. You come here and post total BS like a typical 12 year old troll. There is a SUBJECT for this thread and morons like you always get the thread closed for getting it off track. Go troll elsewhere little kid.

Loony Laura 60 209 Duel not possible for 48 hours
centaur420 40 69 Duel not possible for 48 hours
baro80 63 230 Duel not possible
James Butler Hickock 61 216 Duel not possible for 48 hours
crash ftw 48 125 Duel not possible for 48 hours
JayDaHerp 33 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours
athos123 41 76 Duel not possible for 48 hours
mazemase 33 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Yevgi 34 27 Duel not possible for 48 hours
KingBD 44 97 Duel not possible for 48 hours
NightShadow1517 33 20 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Captain Morgann 44 97 Duel not possible for 48 hours
LonChaneyJR 43 90 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Michaelis 32 13 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ClintEastwood65 43 90 Duel not possible for 48 hours
DarkWaters 30 0 Duel not possible
blakey1 25 0 Is asleep right now
striker777 25 0 Duel not possible
bworwood 22 0 Duel not possible

just saw the TBBG mortician

and just saw your player a lvl 40 something with no town

as you are 37 and fighting with a teenager in a online game ... what can i say of you ?? :p

DeletedUser

It says she a very forgiving person whereas you are a pile of snot. You come here and post total BS like a typical 12 year old troll. There is a SUBJECT for this thread and morons like you always get the thread closed for getting it off track. Go troll elsewhere little kid.

so...

a 37 year old lowering themselves to the immature level of a teenager is considered "forgiving" but a teenager acting like a teenager is a "pile of snot"?...

this explains everything about TBBG....

--j

DeletedUser11353

I love drama, it`s never boring on these forums. I find all these alliances pathetic, is this wild west or west hugs?

DeletedUser

How does a troll that posts moronic replies to every thread his enemy town makes to highjack it no matter the content rate for you Shadow? You waste a lot of people's time with your non-stop insults just because your town is always losing to them. Time to grow up I think. :p

so...

a 37 year old lowering themselves to the immature level of a teenager is considered "forgiving" but a teenager acting like a teenager is a "pile of snot"?...

this explains everything about TBBG....

--j

DeletedUser

lon, how's that 48 hour KO working out for you?...

or should i repost the screen shot of Salem on a 48 hour time-out? :)

--j

DeletedUser

The back stabbing attacked worked well as I was out doing a job. Once I have my dueling gear on and am ready for your cowardly attacks we wil lsee much different results. In the meantime it appears your town backstabbing heaps called towns are now being hammered daily. Enjoy it as it will last for a long, long time to come. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

lon, how's that 48 hour KO working out for you?...

or should i repost the screen shot of Salem on a 48 hour time-out? :)

--j

DeletedUser

The back stabbing attacked worked well as I was out doing a job. Once I have my dueling gear on and am ready for your cowardly attacks we wil lsee much different results. In the meantime it appears your town backstabbing heaps called towns are now being hammered daily. Enjoy it as it will last for a long, long time to come. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Moring Sunshine you still look tired have another nap.
Oh and Tulip lets play some more. Just a quick nap to get some energy back up and darlin ill come looking for ya. I might even bring flowers. :bandit:
Ah its good to be home from my quest.
Ronindoshi

DeletedUser

:laugh::laugh:Ever notice how one TBBG person posts something...anything...and every little kid from Quad comes running to highjack it?:laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

:laugh::laugh:Ever notice how one TBBG person posts something...anything...and every little kid from Quad comes running to highjack it?:laugh::laugh:
Heh well sunshine you have it backwards Im not a kid although I do have a couple of my own :D Ask anyone

DeletedUser

:pGood for you sunshine. I hope you teach them better morals then your leader has.:p

DeletedUser

accessing TBBG town forums ........

access denied

error town forum space full

Critical error ... too much data

server down