-LN- Leader required

• Thread starter Joey Marlborough
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Thanks StariqKech you said "... Joey get angry and blame me for this and the leak of organisation in Sin City town at the moment... I get angry when he blame me but yes he's right and now I agree with him."

I am open to discuss things if you've had a change of heart? sometime it's easy for either of us to react quickly when annoyed. For the record I am quick to forgive and my focus is for progress in my towns, federation and for myself.

DeletedUser

Latest update

Jbona duels Jesse Rawlins and breaks the NAP for no reason LOL. I hope you enjoyed losing ROFL

I guess I'm next in my work clothes, I'm quaking in my boots oops I mean shoes hehe

How many more Eagle's will try to throw rotten eggs at us? Bob Peace then FeelMyBlade and now MR town snatcher himself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Facts & Correction

1. A couple of -FoM- Crow Town members were hunting-LN- town members recently.
2. StariqKech & Jesse Rawlins, from -LN- Sin City went to -FoM- Crow Town yesterday.
3. Later wadawa joined and is still camping in -FoM- Crow town.
4. I haven't got detailed damage report yet but, I know that they hit -FoM- Crow Town members and KOed some.

My guesses and questions -
1. JBona is high toughness melee player. No reason to provoke Jesse, a higher level trapper-shoooter range soldier with 80+ tactics.
1.1. Update - JBona attacked Jesse first, which turned out very ineffective.
2. Is Jesse, a member of gunfighter in his profile, allowed to attack Crow Town, the ally of gunfighters? If so, I assume JBona, a member of -FoM- Crow Town, can attack Jesse, a member of -LN- Sin City, isn't it.
3. I am also wondering how you heard about the duel between Jesse and JBona.

Anyway, please do not make things more complex.

Regards,
Clotho, the founder of -FoM- Crow Town.

Latest update

Jbona duels Jesse Rawlins and breaks the NAP for no reason LOL. I hope you enjoyed losing ROFL

I guess I'm next in my work clothes, I'm quaking in my boots oops I mean shoes hehe

How many more Eagle's will try to throw rotten eggs at us? Bob Peace then FeelMyBlade and now MR town snatcher himself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If so, I assume JBona, a member of -FoM- Crow Town, can attack Jesse, a member of -LN- Sin City, isn't it.

That's a flag of convenience, isn't it? JBona is only a member of -FoM- Crow Town temporarily and using it to stage hostile actions. He's the founder of the Eagles towns. It used to say so in his bragging page and it still says so on his forum profile. If the people he hits take umbrage at the Eagles because their founder is attacking them under somebody else's flag, that's to be expected.

DeletedUser

That's a flag of convenience, isn't it? JBona is only a member of -FoM- Crow Town temporarily and using it to stage hostile actions. He's the founder of the Eagles towns. It used to say so in his bragging page and it still says so on his forum profile. If the people he hits take umbrage at the Eagles because their founder is attacking them under somebody else's flag, that's to be expected.

1. When I accepted JBona, I knew he is the founder of Eagles.
2. As long as JBona follows Crow Town's and -FoM-'s rules, I won't blame him but protect him since he is a member of Crow Town.
3. I will take all the causalities of JBona's action as the Crow Town member.
4. If he breaks town rules, he will be no longer Crow Town member.

I thought this is quite clear. BTW, who are you, Righ? I thought this thread was about -LN- leadership and I was just answering the Joey's concern which is related to Crow Town.

Anyway, sorry Joey, I made your thread a little messier. But, I should make things straight.

Clotho.

DeletedUser

He's still the founder of the Eagles towns. If he's attacking people it is the leader of the Eagles that is attacking. He's the guy that agreed to a truce between the Eagles and another town from what I read above. It's a pretty underhand move to then join another town to get around that truce.If somebody did that to me, I'd consider the truce broken too.

BTW, who are you, Righ?

I'm Righ. Pleased to meet you.

DeletedUser

Yeh leaving town that'll fool them, sure he's a completely different person now that he's shooting them in an FoM town, typical Jbonehead mentality. That sort of ploy might work in a single player game, I should be surprised that FoM think this is fair play but I'm not in the least just more hypocrisy from the lords of sanctimony.

DeletedUser

Righ:
Yeah. So, it's a matter between -LN- and Eagles, which is not my business any more. ;-)

Anyway, nice to meet you Righ of Bat Country.

Quantrillo:
Please don't make this complex. I didn't say like that, Quantrillo of Bat Country. ;-)

As far as I know, since -FoM- doesn't control individual towns, I want to make sure that it was my own decision to accept JBona as Crow Town members. If other Crow Town members or -FoM- towns complain about my decision, then we can discuss about it as well as my future.

DeletedUser

You're free to accept him for sure, in fact whoever you like. But whatever he does even if he's in your town shopping still reflects back on the Eagles not FoM, it would be stupid to think otherwise. So Joeys correct, by doing this he broke the NAP especially as he's the founder of said alliance.

DeletedUser

I think all of you should take your petty differences ingame and duel each other over and over again until you get all this ridiculously juvenile energy out of your systems.

there, i said it...

DeletedUser

Interesting viewpoint Quantrillo - however not technically correct. NAPs and alliances are made between towns... not individuals. People move from town to town and when they do, they become governed members of that town. Towns most definitely are held accountable for their visitors, members and shoppers... which you know very well. On occasion you will see people write on their profiles that they have personal connections with other players. Their allegiances are not part of the town - those are separate. Towns often change hands. Original founders leave - etc. People in the town say - we have a NAP/alliance - the agreement does not end because the town changed hands or because various members of the town have left and others have come in. But the new management and the new townspeople would be expected to abide by the same terms the previous management had established.

DeletedUser15560

I think all of you should take your petty differences ingame and duel each other over and over again until you get all this ridiculously juvenile energy out of your systems.

there, i said it...

Like when your duelers shot me up long ago and scarred my dueling record forever :angryb:

DeletedUser

Interesting viewpoint Quantrillo - however not technically correct. NAPs and alliances are made between towns... not individuals.

Yes towns are totally autonomous creatures completely acting on their own freewill we are their slaves and they are our masters, we must obey what the towns tell us to do all worship the town. You're completely missing the point so therefore I presume you're from FoM and brainwashed.

DeletedUser

I see. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is on FoM's side. Interesting position. Not true - which anyone who has ever read my posts can see. I am not for or against anyone here. I'm interested in recognizing when people are speaking about reality, and when people are allowing a skewed perspective to influence what they say. If you want to take apart what I said and pull out a few words here and there to reinforce your skewed point of view then obviously you will do so. Don't expect anyone with the ability to read to be influenced by it though.

DeletedUser

I see. Anyone who doesn't agree with you is on FoM's side. Interesting position.

Well first you'd have to understand what I was trying to say before you can agree with me. I'd explain it you but I'd rather laugh at your feeble attempts at logical reasoning. If an Eagle plays with a Crow it doesn't make it a crow for the day. It's still an Eagle.

DeletedUser

Do you mean something like -- a small, mean spirited little flying hairy rodent by any other name is still a .... bat?

DeletedUser

Do you mean something like -- a small, mean spirited little flying hairy rodent by any other name is still a .... bat?
facepalm.jpg

o
obligatory words

DeletedUser

I know - it is silly to state the obvious - still sometimes it's worth it to say it, just because it feels so good...