-LN- Leader required

• Thread starter Joey Marlborough
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Interesting viewpoint Quantrillo - however not technically correct. NAPs and alliances are made between towns... not individuals.

I have to say that I would take it somewhat differently if the person that I created the agreement with immediately left town and joined a town in a larger alliance and carried on dueling our townsfolk. Then I would say that the agreement was made in bad faith and I would not respect it, since the other party agreeing to it patently did not.

I'll base my actions on other peoples' actions, not what town people are currently in, what character class they are, how many dueling levels they have, or other meaningless distractions. If you're a jerk, that's how I'll treat you.

DeletedUser

I don't believe I saw the word immediately anywhere. I also believe I read that there were other issues involving gunfighter towns agreement with Crow Town too. Not as clear cut a situation as you are making out.

I only entered the conversation because Quantrillo took a stance that seemed somewhat at odds with the details of the situation. In making his point he made flat statements which weren't necessarily applicable to what was going on. Mainly he made it clear that his agenda was more important than the facts. My point was that there was another side to the issue. I understand your point too. Just recognize that there are different ways of viewing this issue - and I will have no argument with you.

DeletedUser10183

Thanks StariqKech you said "... Joey get angry and blame me for this and the leak of organisation in Sin City town at the moment... I get angry when he blame me but yes he's right and now I agree with him."

I am open to discuss things if you've had a change of heart? sometime it's easy for either of us to react quickly when annoyed. For the record I am quick to forgive and my focus is for progress in my towns, federation and for myself.

Yes that's cool
I'm open to discuss too but we are 3 families and 16 peoples on vacantion right now with 2 PC and it's really hard for me to stay online. So I hope we arange and forget all after 2 weeks when I start work and all go back to normal

DeletedUser

Thanks StariqKech I'm unsure of what you mean? "we are 3 families and 16 peoples on vacantion right now with 2 PC" are you talking about your town? your personal family?

Anyway we can get together and develop plans for -LN- and of course all other -LN- towns are welcome. There is some uncertainty regarding one other town but I would rather have one less town and have united team work than the other way round. The old saying "divide and conquer" has been around a long time for good reason.

I thank you for your kind offer, I sincerly hope we can move forward in a mature way and what happened before will be walked under OUR feet.

DeletedUser

LN still looking for leaders? I am pretty sure TBBG wil lwant a merger since FOM have become the newest (Or always have been) bullies of W8 and we intend to bring them down a few notches.

DeletedUser

Forgot we needed your permission oh troll master. Ever figure perhaps why so may people hate FOM? Aroggance perhaps? The fact you're all jobless 24 hour a day players perhaps? Nah, just being pathetic was enough. :blink:

LMAO.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Go for it.:)

DeletedUser

firstly i am as much troll as you

secondly i am not moving

thirdly TBBG sucks

DeletedUser

I had to keep hitting refresh you post so fast BK. I tried to see why you were here insulting my town but have no idea who you are in W8 so your opinions mean less to nothing with anyone with a brainstem :p

TBBG is an alliance of small weaker towns with new people to the game. We have been called all sorts of nasty untrue names all from towns we have had to defend ourselves against and beat. It's called being a sore loser. or in your case just a loser. :p

You have posted a few million posts on every subject here on this site. Perhaps people will start taking you seriously once you identify who you are. Oh wait. Then you might get targeted in game for having a big mouth huh? :laugh:

Being as James and Michael both have responded to subject that involves them directly, they are not the trolls. Just you are child.

firstly i am as much troll as you

secondly i am not moving

thirdly TBBG sucks

DeletedUser

ok, then what is your ingame name? cluckcluck? trollmaster? mrnolife? basementdweller?