• I would love to see this on the game.

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Yes.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I deem this rasist, I say no strongly.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Heres my idea. So your working on a farm, or a plantation, you get the drift. So hows about you add a chat box sorta thing, you could chat to other people on the ranch or whatever, would make it more real. Then some people dont like what another person is doing. So they click the ''Lynch'' button. They could chase down the player and take all his stuff or whatever. Its a stupid idea, but it would be great!

If you don't know what lynching is:
When you go to lynch someone you chase after them, you catch them and kill them for something they have done. Of course they wouldnt kill a player in this game, just mug him as such.

DeletedUser

:eek: Hefty, Morthy's tutu just wouldn't look right on you. Pink tutu on a blue smurf? And your a little hefty to be showing those legs, lol :D

I like this idea. I can think of some that I would just love to lynch. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's not lynching you idiot or at least that's not the connotations that lynching has. Lynching derived in the deep south of America and was carried out by the Ku Klux Klan, it was when a black person would be dragged out of their home for no reason and then hanged on a tree in their own garden and then left there just for being black.

So no not only is this a stupid idea it could be deemed as racist too.

DeletedUser

No, its not. Look things up matey. If you did something bad, lets say attacked a women? Regardless of your colour, you could be lynched. Mate, trust me.

DeletedUser

Technically, not only blacks where lynched.
Jews, mexicans, Italians, French, blacks, and any white who helped/befriended anyother color. Also, people where lynched that had other views from the lynchers.
Also, the KKK was in the south of the US. America is 2 entire continents.

DeletedUser

omg you're not listening you could be lynched yes but the generally lynching was conducted by the Ku Klux Klan for no reason, read the wikipedia it says it, or how about the 4th entry down on google about a black holocaust. You're just being ignorant if you take the dictionary definition because ask most people about lynching and they will say the unmotivated killing of black people by the KKK.

DeletedUser

celc festus you're just being pedantic you obviously understand what i mean as you also posted some ethnic minorities that were lynched but what I'm saying is that the racist connotation that go with the word mean that i cannot be used in a game like this, as to your point about america you know what i mean i clearly wasn't talking about south America the continent.

DeletedUser

But, this is different? Its nothing to do with races and there no way of specifing what kind of race you are on this game. Therefore its not being rasist.

DeletedUser

Do you even understand the word connotations? because that means that the word is associated with racism so therefore whenever you use it people will think of racism.

DeletedUser

0.0 So your telling me, the word Lynch is rasist? I have a friend by the name of James Lynch, if you dont trust me, I swear on the bible?

DeletedUser

Lynching is just killing a random person because you don't like the way they dress or because that person got a Union Flag in the first 10 minutes....

AND I LOVE THAT xDDDD

DeletedUser

Alright, Cyclone, I don't usually post in this thread, mate, but I'll have to since you don't seem to know when to shut your trap.

First off white people were lynched, Lynched is another way of saying hanged, if I said to you "Were going to a necktie party" that would me we were both going to get lynched. The word Lynched does not have ANY racial meaning.

Yes black people were lynched, but the same is true for white people. It's another way of saying "We're gonna string you up"

Around the time of the civil war confederates were Lynched by Union soliders and vice versa. It is also apperant to me that you havent looked at the wall of the outhouse in a long time either. You will see KKK marks on every surface there is, and this isnt just an american thing. The are KKK people all over the world, so shut up before you make some enemies or this goes out of hand.

DeletedUser

celc festus you're just being pedantic you obviously understand what i mean as you also posted some ethnic minorities that were lynched but what I'm saying is that the racist connotation that go with the word mean that i cannot be used in a game like this, as to your point about america you know what i mean i clearly wasn't talking about south America the continent.

hmmm, if wanting to make sure no one misunderstands something is wrong, I still ain't apolozing. And just because I knew what your little post said, doesn't mean the rest of the forum would. There are a lot of folks that don't come from the US and do not speak English as their first language that play this game. So, you need to be clearer when you post.
Also, lynching was a part of the Wild West. Face it. It is an ugly truth that we as members of the United States need to realize.
And if you get all of your information from a Wikipedia, that anyone can go in and edit at anytime, then you might need to go and look to other forms of references also. For I don't know many folks that put much stock in the Wikipedia or Wikidictionary or WikiWhatever.
If you automatically felt like it was a racial insult, you missed it entirely. Just like all those that felt that squaw, Indian, and whatever else was a racial insult. It is just suggested as another form of the game. What would you rather he called it? Gang Banging? Plain and simple, it was called lynching back then. Lynching is the word that fits with this time period.

DeletedUser

Alright, Cyclone, I don't usually post in this thread, mate, but I'll have to since you don't seem to know when to shut your trap.

First off white people were lynched, Lynched is another way of saying hanged, if I said to you "Were going to a necktie party" that would me we were both going to get lynched. The word Lynched does not have ANY racial meaning.

Yes black people were lynched, but the same is true for white people. It's another way of saying "We're gonna string you up"

Around the time of the civil war confederates were Lynched by Union soliders and vice versa. It is also apperant to me that you havent looked at the wall of the outhouse in a long time either. You will see KKK marks on every surface there is, and this isnt just an american thing. The are KKK people all over the world, so shut up before you make some enemies or this goes out of hand.

Peril, I love you more and more everyday, lol ;):D

Lynching occurs when an angry mob gets drunk :)

You really don't know anything. It does not always involve an angry drunken mob. Most of the time, they were as sober as they could be. So as not to make an mess ups.

DeletedUser

Awwww thanks, Celc! :)

Now:rolleyes: how about we stretch Cyclone's neck for even suggesting that we are all racists:D

DeletedUser

Awwww thanks, Celc! :)

Now:rolleyes: how about we stretch Cyclone's neck for even suggesting that we are all racists:D

Your mighty welcome. :eek:
As the ol' Cooky on the PACE commercials used to say, "Get'r rope", lol
If he even knew me or my family, he would of never of suggested that we were being racist. ^-^

DeletedUser

People in the old west were hung for crimes thay did like stilling a horse are shouting a women are robing someone are killing someone it was a form of punshment to try to stop people from commiting volint crimes. If I am wrong in my opium sorry. ps that is what I think and sorry my spelling is wrong.

DeletedUser

Yes, they were. But if a judge didn't get there in time to declare a verdict, a lynch mob took matters into their own hands and hung the fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.