Member Construction Logs

DeletedUser

similarities

When a member builds in-town, this information should be logged and accessible to other town members.

Currently, our town has a rogue-builder, stealing funds from the treasury and using them to build whatever he wants to (despite the rest of the town members working hard on a particular building).

Checking the bank ledger is not a reliable means of verifying who is doing this. Nobody will confess to the act, and despite knowing that everyone is pissed at him, he continues to do whatever he wants. Obviously, my obligation to the other members is to kick the offender out -- but I don't have a way to know (without a doubt) who is doing it!!

It seems extremely silly that nobody can figure out who is stealing money and time from our town, when the system no-doubt tracks this kind of information, anyhow. Just display it somewhere, please!! :dry:

My town currently shares this dilemma. And trying to narrow it down is quite hard actually. The person doing the building is using funds donated from other people as those donators are not builders and the constructing rate is a higher construction set skil.

This log would be most helpful, even if just the town mayor person is the only one to see it. And like stated it makes no logical sense to not have it. You live in a small town you can definately tell if someone is hammering on the wrong building.

DeletedUser

i am 100% for building logs for who and how much as well as say rankings and say a builder hat kinda like councilors have a hat and founders of courseif your a councilor/founder and a builder u get to wear 2 hats :-D

DeletedUser

simple solution to this problem tell the official builders to stop building write down the construction times of everyone then when the money in the bank disappears wait 2 hours and then check who's construction times have increased

DeletedUser

I believe the construction log would be a good feature, more detail can be given into who was building what