Mercenaries For Hire

DeletedUser

This thread serves one purpose and one purpose only. Those who wish to advertise their mercenary services may post their information here. Keep it clean and free of chatter. Letters of recommendation are acceptable, even encouraged.

Note: This is not a town advertising thread nor a player recruitment thread. Individual players only, and only for the purposes of communicating their services (duels, fort wars, building services, etc). All persons posting here should consider themselves mercenaries. If you wish to find a town to join, this is not the thread to post in. If you wish to recruit new members, this is not the thread to post in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Code:
[B][U]Role         Date           Troops     Hired By               Result        [/U][/B]
Commander    [URL="http://javascript%3cb%3e%3c/b%3E:AjaxWindow.show%28%27fort_battleresultpage%27,%7Bbattleresult_id:2%7D,2%29;"]Jan 27, 2010[/URL]   42 vs 50   More Getn ER Done   Win -  0 vs 33
Command(off) [URL="http://javascript%3cb%3e%3c/b%3E:AjaxWindow.show%28%27fort_battleresultpage%27,%7Bbattleresult_id:3%7D,9%29;"]Jan 31, 2010[/URL]   42 vs 50   Blood Valley        Win -  0 vs 31
Commander    [URL="http://javascript%3cb%3e%3c/b%3E:AjaxWindow.show%28%27fort_battleresultpage%27,%7Bbattleresult_id:5%7D,16%29;"]Feb 14, 2010[/URL]   42 vs 47   Infamous            Win -  0 vs 25
Commander    [URL="http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:AjaxWindow.show%28%27fort_battleresultpage%27,%7Bbattleresult_id:11%7D,19%29;"]Feb 21, 2010[/URL]   42 vs 50   The Confederates    Win -  0 vs 20
grunt        [URL="http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:AjaxWindow.show%28%27fort_battleresultpage%27,%7Bbattleresult_id:13%7D,3%29;"]Feb 25, 2010[/URL]   42 vs 31   WEF - WEST PT       Last Man Standing
Hellstromm = Soldier
Fee = None
Specialty = Fort Wars (Attack Only)
This mercenary follows orders and participates in chat rooms. Excellent fort war leadership skills applied upon request. Provides map tools if requested. Will not share details (plans/numbers/chatroom info) to the opposition under any circumstances. First contact, first served. Confidentiality guaranteed, will also assist in preparation, training, communications and organization prior to a hatchet being dug up.

I will not join your town (except temporarily if transient). I will only participate in your fort war.

References:
Hoopsguy (click here) "Hellstromm did a terrific job when I contacted him about a fort battle. I would encourage anyone not attacking forts associated with my town to consider his services."

headpot (click here) "Great leader one of the better ones supplies great info for your town and know how to lead!!!"

Bliggity Crockett (click here) "You just can't go wrong with Hellstromm. Being on the opposing side of him is both daunting and exciting for anyone who loves a good challenge. His skills are indisputable, and his commitment to raising the bar of performance for The West, and specifically, fort battles is good for all."

Undisclosed Opposing General "You won fair and square and had a master for a general. The battle itself was very entertaining. That general - wow - he sure has his act together."

Undisclosed Player from World 7 "Hellstomm makes everyone around him better. He is a gamer. If I had the first pick in the NFL draft, I would pick Hellstromm."

j dahl (click here) "Hellstromm is PHENOMENAL when it comes to fort battles and following orders, I would definitely recommend him also in a battle you want to win."

Undisclosed Player from World11 "Every battle in which I participate, with someone else (other than Hellstromm) leading, shows how good (Hellstromm) actually is at this."
Video

Angel of Doom
provided this video of a fort battle (the one we dragged out for fun) -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xra6Vx2cF_s

Alright, that's enough meat on this resume'. I'm happy to help your team become better at winning forts, whilst leading or assisting in a fort win.

DeletedUser

im a pure range fort fighter(attacker) i don't join towns i fight, first person to message me gets my services free of charge:ph34r:

DeletedUser5597

WhyMeh?=soldier
Fee=100$ for my town for every town I camp
Time=12 hours of camping
I will participate in organised actions against who you ask me or go alone and camp without KO-ing or with KO-s if you request me and I can do it.

DeletedUser

Class: Soldier Melee build
Price: free unless it's a hassle and then you can just deposit money into our town.
Focus: Dueling, but also love fort battles

I also will NOT join your town, and will NOT release any information from fort battles or chats.

DeletedUser13484

Gaffey = Soldier.
Fee = We can come to some sort of agreement.
Specialty = Taking out low level targets, Koing towns & Planning fort battles.
What you get =
You get the help of everyone in my town.

One Armed Ninja

Hellstromm = Soldier
Fee = None
This mercenary follows orders and participates in chat rooms. Excellent fort war leadership skills applied upon request. Provides map tools if requested. Will not share details (plans/numbers/chatroom info) to the opposition under any circumstances. First contact, first served.

I will not join your town. I will only participate in your fort war.

Hmm i'll just copy this and replace Hellstromm = Soldier
WITH
One Armed Ninja = Adventurer
And + plus defence :D

Tbf Fort wars are keeping me in this game

DeletedUser

Teh Train Robber: Soldier

Fee: A free drink and a good name is all I want. If attacking, I only wish to have an unlimited shopping pass to your town.

Specialty: Fort defending, I will not be able to work until a little while before fort battles start appearing though, since my skills are pure right now and I will have to change them up a bit. I will probably fight decent even without respecing, as my pure skill helps me out with it.

I will attack forts as well, but like I mentioned before, that will require a shopping pass to your town.

Whatcha get: A pure fort defender (and part time attacker) who has plenty of experience being on the front lines without having his head blown off and who will follow any well designed battle strategy and actively participate in chat rooms.

DeletedUser

Upanator Soldier.

Fee= We can discuss it.

Specialty= Offense Dueling. I will duel to I am KO'ed or told to withdrawl. I also am good at co-ordinating large attacks on towns.

What you will get= A well rounded dueler who listens to orders,does what ever nessarsery and has some experince under his belt.

If needed I can join town for a short period to provide a even greater service.

DeletedUser16008

Victor Kruger = Soldier.
Fee = We can come to some sort of agreement.
Specialty = Causing Chaos, Terrorising, Robbery,O motivation, Fort Leadership
What you get =
A whole lot of trouble.

Don't waste my time with your town rules i'm not interested. If you want to gain enemies,upset a town or player i'm your man but don't complain about the fallout.

You have been warned

DeletedUser

PUR3L3adship= Soldier
Fee = we will figure it out
Specialty = Fort defense
What you get = Deicaded fort fighter

Contact me in the game

DeletedUser

Elmyr = adventurer
Fee = will quest for food
Specialty = XP whoring and wheedling shopping invites
What you get = You can put "Elmyr was here" in your profile

DeletedUser

Arthur *Doc* Barker = Outlaw/Criminal Extraodinaire
Fee = Negotiable
Specialty = Havok maker
What you get = A true outlaw and criminal

Someone being a pest to your town that needs to be taken care of, just tele me to discuss options. I am not concerned with town rules or dueling etiquette or rules that workers like to make up. I have no mercy when it comes to dueling, no matter of class, male or female, weapon no weapon, all are fair prey as far as I am concerned.

A lot of people do not have the 'stomach' for being a true outlaw, but with me, that is what you will get. :ph34r:

DeletedUser

Mr Busey = Adventurer
Fee = None
Specialty = Fort Wars (Defence Mostly)
What you get = My hiding skilled character who will do as instructed to defend your fort.

DeletedUser16628

I am a ranged build beast of a man.There is nothing so likely to produce peace as to be well prepared to meet the enemy.
We @ rebels canyon are a mercenary operations outfit and for a negotiated payment you may have our services.
Payment varies according to risk
₪₪ OUR PERSONAL ALLIANCES ₪₪
Yes we have many! You will have to find out the hard way! All for one & one for all!

I am easy to find and talk to and have many heavy hitters for whatever may be needed.pm me in game and let's come to a solution to your problems

DeletedUser

Only for World 11

nick: Angel of Doom

Services: Reporter

I can record your epic battles in any video format, plus i can make a short analysis if you want (Keep track of your member's performance in fort fights, who didn't follow plan, ideas to improve battle performance etc...)

I can also make video tutorials regarding any aspect of the game for your noobs

fee: let me join the fights or deposit money in my town or hit my town's enemies

If you want my services send me a telegram

Edit: I can also put my camera aside and make some damage: I have 3 of the best scores in battles on W11 (higgest damage, nº of hits and nº of Ko's)

DeletedUser

Hellstromm = Soldier
Fee = None
This mercenary follows orders and participates in chat rooms. Excellent fort war leadership skills applied upon request. Provides map tools if requested. Will not share details (plans/numbers/chatroom info) to the opposition under any circumstances. First contact, first served. Confidentiality guaranteed, will also assist in preparation, training, communications and organization prior to a hatchet being dug up.

I will not join your town (except temporarily if transient). I will only participate in your fort war.

Oh come one people, start a fort war already. This baby needs to work!

If you're hesitant about starting a fort war, send me an invite and I'll help you to prepare for a win. Nothing to lose, telegram me ingame. *wink*

DeletedUser15322

Prolly gonna be a while yet...few forts are up and the ones that have been built are controlled by large towns and or powerful alliances. its going to be interesting to see how fort battles shape up on this world for mercenaries.