Mercenaries For Hire

DeletedUser

Consider what source? You? I was the only honest person in that whole thread. I think people have a right to know who they are hiring. I said good things about the guys who did good and bad about the guys who did bad. I contacted you and as soon as I did you were in my forums talking smack so IMO you are biased and not to be trusted.

People can hire who they want, but I'm just telling them my experience. Your rant is off topic.

Well i for one definitely recommend infiniti99 what ever he say he still gets the job done and thats what you hired him for right:)

he's what you call ruthless and like i said still gets the job done so i recommend him:):cool::ph34r:

DeletedUser21630

I am not a mercenary, but if I could make a suggestion from the point of view of someone who could search for the services of such a character.

Since this topic was made, wouldn't you find it more efficient if someone would moderate it and put in the first post all names of the mercenaries who have offered their services + the page where their presentation can be find in the current topic? :)

Also, the starter of the topic could constantly check new pages and update his first post, or, someone willing to get involved just start a new topic with only names of mercenaries + links to their presentations in this topic.:)

It's just a simple suggestion, take it or leave it! Your call! :razz:

DeletedUser

Well i for one definitely recommend infiniti99 what ever he say he still gets the job done and thats what you hired him for right:)

he's what you call ruthless and like i said still gets the job done so i recommend him:):cool::ph34r:

Take a risk if you like. I'm just saying, a poor mercenary could be the difference between success and failure. If you want someone who Might do a good job for some and not for others vs. someone who has a solid reputation that you know you can count on, who am I to tell you where to put your trust?

DeletedUser

Interesting thought Jully Anne, I may consider doing that. Need to update my resume on the first page as it is.

DeletedUser

Just a mild bump. Although I have a few fort jobs this weekend, I notice quite a few fort wars still being initiated without leads, without plans, and without teamwork. By all means, if you want to win those fort wars, grab a business card and call me. If you can get the numbers, I can get you a win, and everyone in your town (that participates) will learn from the experience.

This is no small sell. I stopped updating my vitae' (first page) a long time ago and have racked up a pile of wins since, usually leading, sometimes as a grunt. That's all.

DeletedUser

Very cool. Great job, Professional. I would definitely hire him again and recommend him to you as someone who will do his best to get the job done.

Pleasure to work with.

Thanks for the kind words and endorsement Wade! ;)

DeletedUser

I would recomend Hellstromm if you ever plan attacking a fort, no matter what size or shape it is in. As I said in another thread, he lead the attack on a large, fully built fort with 10 less attackers than defenders and won by 30 people.

I don't think that anyone in any server, let alone world 11, has done something that great against the odds.

DeletedUser

Thanks TTR, and aye, it was a fun fort battle, probably one of my best. Kudos to the defenders who played very well and made it even more of a challenge than the numbers threatened it to be.

Large Fort Battle

106 attackers vs 115 defenders
spies in the attacker's chat
fully built fort defenses
great defense tactics
30-0, round 53
attackers win

DeletedUser

This is a busy r/l week for me, so may not be as available to lead fort wars. Will post again when my schedule clears.

DeletedUser15169

right now im right near the middle :D anyone in RAW you need to hit, they are open, but I can also hit alot of others :D

DeletedUser21597

10o0ksx.jpg

He is also wanted for carrying a ridiculous nick. SychoMMMMan, really? Was your "M" key stuck with spilled lemonade? Or did you drooll on your keyboard again? I don't really care for people to duel me once, thats okay and is part of the game. But dueling somebody who has no defense at all, just because its easy to get money from him. Thats just cowardice.
He robbed more then $700 in 4 attacks from me. Since money can't be sent in The West and offering nuggets is illegal I can only offer Gratitude and Honor for taking down a known criminal.

DeletedUser

I hired a dueller advertising on this page the other day. They did a brilliant job for me with the upmost discression.

Unfortunately i cant remember who you are!! I have another job for you if your interested. If you read this pm me in game