more animals

DeletedUser

Guard dog - Raised motivation AND could defend Workers if they were dueled
Cattle - You could either get Milk from it (that product would have to be added) or slaughter it (which would cancel it out) and get it's horns and T-Bone Steaks, the amount of steaks would depend on how long you owned it (like one day could be 2 steaks added on)
Pig - Same idea
Sheep - Shear it every 2 days to get, like 4 wool or something?

DeletedUser

There could be a Animal category for animals suggested here and a "Transportation" category that would have the donkey and horses but also even better things like Covered Wagons (slower, but would increase your Dodging in a duel and could help you in jobs like trading or construction).

DeletedUser

i want a Swallow to bring me coconuts to sell for good profit
but is it a european swallow or a African swallow? :D

DeletedUser

I want a unicorn so I can charge at my opponents and strike them through with its magical horn.

DeletedUser14280

Oh boy, this is going to get silly fast...

I want a giant flying dog with whiskers! And fire breath!

Realistically speaking, I wouldn't mind an early form of car.

DeletedUser5046

wow...i didnt know tis thead was necroed...o_O...

DEE i still want tat puppy's head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I'd go for a Unicorn, that way I can spike the heads of my victims onto the Unicorns horn then ride around in my birthday suit for all to see.

On a serious note though, some more variety of horses would be cool.

DeletedUser8950

I want to own a matthew bellamy!
Then he can teach my charecter to play the guitar

DeletedUser

Okay, really. Lets give this idea more serious advantages. How about dogs that would increase your trapping skills and luck (dogs are good tracking animals). Fiercer dogs, like pitbulls and rotweillers, would increase your toughness and appearance. As for the parrot, thanks for the laugh.

DeletedUser

the parrot, i think it wil increase your animal instinc
and 1 thing: u need to have enough animal instinc to control the animal

DeletedUser

Did anyone mention a Fire Breathing Dragon?
You could torch your opponent in a duel and move across the map quicker.
Sorry if i missed it, I didn't have time to read the whole thread.

No seriously though, I wouldn't mind having more animals, but they would need to serve a purpose like they did in the Old West. If they never used them, then they shouldn't be in the game.

You could introduce the "Work Horse" (Once again, I'm sorry if this was mentioned.)
Just like how the Mustang and the Donkey are used in a Item set to help you do more jobs. A Work Horse could pertain more to the Farmer Item Set. But I will be the first to say that this would be a minor Idea and I wouldn't put a lot of time into it.

DeletedUser

That just gave me an idea-oxen. Oxen would actually take away from your speed, but they would give a huge boost to your vigor and stamina since they could help out with strenuous jobs. They also stick with the western theme since they were used to pull wagons and help with farm work.