more animals

DeletedUser5046

You should know, you did it.

Can we have a lock on this?

im sorry but i think as long as there are peeps who are willing to add pets on the west..tis thread will still live^^

besides...sum might be thinking of bringing tis up again...

DeletedUser

yh ppl like me i think there should be faster ways around and more inutive ways like roads etc

DeletedUser

ah pets then i would like a bear that puts up appearance by 100 cause everyone is kinda scared of you

DeletedUser5046

but appearance i think make you presentable and likable right?

and bears are cuddlt so i dun think it will scare others...

and also...it will be a good company of an adventurer

DeletedUser

well you need it for duelling cause iot sdays the higher the appearance the more scary you look or something like that.

ok or something like a dolphin (i know silly) increases swimming and animal inctinct and you could teahc it tricks

DeletedUser

what a dolphin and a bear do these animals not exist any more.

i want abear though or a TIGER

DeletedUser

hahaha. heres one.

pikachu i choose you!! to shock the hell out of that worker and take his money!

the west meets some mystical land where everyone have pets who can talk to them.

no.

DeletedUser5046

look kitty you cant just bring wit you a dolphin...you'll need a bigger aquarium and oxygen if you want your dolphin to live^^

DeletedUser5046

dont make the west a fairy tale...

*if that happened ill be sleeping for hundred years on the hotel :laugh:*

DeletedUser

There should be more animals like a dog that raises your motivation quicker and like a bird that caries money to buy stuff or your town and more the bird costs the quicker it caries it.

ZOO TYCOON.... LOOK OUT HERE COMES THE WEST!!!! :laugh:​

DeletedUser8054

I want to ride to my job on Spongebob / Patrick / Gary / Squidworth!
Should be like 500% speed.. or maybe Gary does a magic spell and teleports you to your destination!