more animals

DeletedUser

Please follow instructions carefully....erm does anyone know how to insert an image, assume talking to child.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

click on the "insert image" button in your replypost box. it looks like a mountain. then put the url to the image in the box, assuming the picture is online.

DeletedUser

and i always assume im talking to a child with u ulthor :p j/k

you walked into that though...

DeletedUser

w00t only 1000 more posts and i can catch up to sd! im comin for you gunslinger! oh wait this is a post! make that 999! mwahahahahaa!

DeletedUser3741

Please follow instructions carefully....erm does anyone know how to insert an image, assume talking to child.

Wow use bbc codes
Code:
[img]LINK as in http://U.R.We/Todd.did[/img]

w00t only 1000 more posts and i can catch up to sd! im comin for you gunslinger! oh wait this is a post! make that 999! mwahahahahaa!

Keep triple posting and you will be there before you know it

DeletedUser

i just gained a ton of respect for you talamare. your url is the best picture ive ever seen.

course i lost a ton of respect for you too for making fun of my friend ulthor for not being a computer geek.

i guess you evened youself out there :p

DeletedUser3741

I did not insult his lack of knowledge of computers

I was simply amazed that his tone implied superiority then proceeded to request for assistance

DeletedUser1105

Should I be worried that you are coming up behind me keighlon??

DeletedUser

Very drole, very drole!
Anyway this image is not on the webplace but is a real monkey in a box and therefore your urls help me not. his name is jpeg, how do i post him through the webbox?

DeletedUser

whered you get that picture of sd? i thought he never let anyone take pictures of him.

DeletedUser

Sure she will, I just have to sew them first. ;)
*gets out the old pedal singer sewing machine and starts sewing*

DeletedUser

HEY WHA?! HOW DID YOU GIT AHOLTA MAH MONKEY!?

musta been the sig pic.... dang distractin silhouetted cowgirls always messin up my plans...

DeletedUser5046

*wHisTlinG*

:p:indian::p

wHat coloR is iS thE DreSS?!

i HopE iTs SumthIng Hawaiian^^

i JusT thought it might work!^^:laugh:

DeletedUser

Well, first I have to sew a pink tutu. Then I was looking at some floral design in a bright purple pattern, might do for the Hawaiin. lol ;)

Keighlon, I've wanted a monkey for soooooo long, ain't no cowboy going to sideswipe it from me. ;) lol
*thanks for noticing the cow-GIRL*:D