more animals

DeletedUser

Sorry for going a bit Fable 2 but I wouldn't mind having a dog(that goes where a horse/donkey does) and it increases 'lucky' so it basically means you'll find items a lot easier. :p

DeletedUser

a dog makes you lucky, a cat makes you motivated, a bird makes you pretty, whatever examples you choose to use. its just another way to have more control over your characters stats. what if i dont want to move faster, i want to be pretty?

DeletedUser

If you had a cat you'd know they're pretty much useless.

I think a Parrot should boost your 'Appearance' skill :D

The pets go in the slab where a Donkeys and horses go, they'd be useful in that place and adds a nice extra bit of variety.
(Reason why Dog's increase luck is because they're good at finding items, sniffing things out, y'know?)

DeletedUser

your stupied. :p its a good idea aslong as its implemented. it would cause cheating though. people unequipping donkey when they get to the job and putting the dog on. so the rare items that grant bonuses would probably be a better idea. equip them in the product slot.

DeletedUser

You don't get to judge what's good and what's bad, this principle follows all other yin/yang discussions.

If each pet has a logical way of aiding your character then it should be a useful addition.
Adding a pet cat and it having a stat to boost the recovery of your energy is logical because cats are lazy and sleep a lot, but stupid because how the hell would that help a person?

DeletedUser

LOL i hate you monkey go away i want my dog? and how the hell are you bring around a animal in your backpack rofl okay donkey get in their

DeletedUser

they walk with you dumbass.
You ride a Donkey/Horse.

Don't criticise the backpack, how the hell can you carry unlimited amounts of clothing, guns, materials and all sorts? Exactly!..so that's not an excuse. :p

DeletedUser

Well stop that !
This isn't that kind of game . Where You have a dog to find stuff , a cat to feel happy , a goat to mow grass , etc. etc. .
This is the kind of game where you have boots for building , a necklace for riding , a hat for shooting , etc. etc. .

DeletedUser

In Old western times they did actually train dogs to either guard, or even find things, they did it with quite a few animals.

I'd be happy just having an addition of a dog which upgrades the chances of finding more items or more valuable items etc.

DeletedUser

Ahaha that gives me an image of a dog sniffing around a forest looking for a grey cap or something XD!

DeletedUser

haha wth. maybe just a dog maybe instead of horse and dog as you said either you train them to be a sniffer [rofl] or killer

DeletedUser

I like the idea of it but honestly cannot see it in the west. I am not sure it'd fit!

DeletedUser

LOL i hate you monkey go away i want my dog? and how the hell are you bring around a animal in your backpack rofl okay donkey get in their

just think on all games around the world where the hero caries big weapons and tons of ammo. Where those stay???

DeletedUser2708

Touche'!

Well stop that !
This isn't that kind of game . Where You have a dog to find stuff , a cat to feel happy , a goat to mow grass , etc. etc. .
This is the kind of game where you have boots for building , a necklace for riding , a hat for shooting , etc. etc. .

ROFLMAO

I laughed so hard, I fell of my horse and onto my ass...jackass, that is, or donkey for those of you in Rio Linda....

:):D:laugh: