Need help

DeletedUser

I'm posting this to try and get help with a coward named EvilYouth. He's camping our town, Rivers Bend and has driven away a couple of our members, only me (builder) and another builder left in town. He keep hitting us over and over again, so that I have to keep sleeping all the time. This is taking away all the fun of the game.
Shall a lowlife like this be able to do like this?

Therefor, I'm asking to get help from some of you that doesn't accept behaviour like this, to KO him and and what else I can do to get an end on this.
I tried finding something in the game rules, if I could find them for starters. Guess I'm to pissed off at the moment to even be able to think straight and try to make myself understood as I'm Swedish.

DeletedUser

Yes duelers camping people at their town is the worst part of the game. Possibly the only bad part in the game.

DeletedUser

I would help, but I'd only get 15 Exp from attacking you... I mean 29 Exp from attacking him :p

DeletedUser13020

Sorry there is not much you can do besides leave your town to keep people from getting dueled. Ask him politely to stop (works on occasion) or ask a neighboring town with bigger badder folk to help you out. The guy frustrate you, but he is not doing anything that is against the rules.

DeletedUser14006

I'm posting this to try and get help with a coward named EvilYouth. He's camping our town, Rivers Bend and has driven away a couple of our members, only me (builder) and another builder left in town. He keep hitting us over and over again, so that I have to keep sleeping all the time. This is taking away all the fun of the game.
Shall a lowlife like this be able to do like this?

Therefor, I'm asking to get help from some of you that doesn't accept behaviour like this, to KO him and and what else I can do to get an end on this.
I tried finding something in the game rules, if I could find them for starters. Guess I'm to pissed off at the moment to even be able to think straight and try to make myself understood as I'm Swedish.

You might be able to hire Derek1982, Scourge of world 12! He could perhaps do the same to that guy's town.(tumble)

Thank you for the recommendation GaGa - you are quite right, EvilYouth is well within my range.

If I am passing the central sector of the world soon I will pay him a visit as long as he is not a sleep happy camper.

I may be a worker killer myself but I know not to take it too far, it really is no fun if you know you are killing someones game.

Before anyone contradicts that statement, yes I did duel you five times - but this was within a two week period and therefore technically not camping and you only got KO'd once! - you know who you are btrhoops99

(tumble)

DeletedUser

he's sleeping currently, but if derek doesn't drop him I'll make a pass through later. If he is a sleep duel, sleep duel person though I probably won't waste my time trying to camp him.

FFF

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone, for the help.
Contact me in game and I will give you shopping tickets to our town. Have to build up the shops though... ;)
But, when they are up and running, you will always be welcome to shop and/or rest at Rivers Bend.

DeletedUser

I'm the other remaining builder in this town & I just wanna say you guys rock. I had a little volley with him last night via telegram too. I told him he was welcome to KO me every 48 hours all he likes, but all he's doing is freeing us up to build in peace so we can respec & kick him back. He gets most of his enjoyment out of this by the fact that he's pissing people off, but I told him I think it's funny because all he's doing is speeding up the building, and when that's done he's still going to be on the town's hit list.

Go get em boys!

DeletedUser

...Wow, am stunned at the support world 12 is showing here.

I was fully expecting: "Well suffer, duelers duel, if you don't like it play another 'toon!" Or variations of.

Warms my heart it does, thought such things were lost on teh interwebs!

DeletedUser1121

Nah, we are just a bunch of huggable care bears carrying guns

evil_care_bear_by_devinepliskin.jpg

our special Care Bear Derringers:

il_430xN.88049143.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone for the great support in helping us out! :)
I play on all the Swedish worlds and have never seen this support in the Swedish forum, only got replies like those that Killette mentioned.

I'd give all of you a big hug and invite you to a party if it was possible!

DeletedUser

The Swedish girls may look good, but the inside of them are not that good looking... :unsure:

And as some of you have warned, Derek1982 have started to duel our workers, thanks Derek! For being a nice fella and leaving us defenseless workers alone! :huh:

DeletedUser

i am 2hrs away from his town,going to pay a visit.....

bad day for him :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No need to, I quit that world. Life's too short to be pissed off over a game... (tumble)