Need help

DeletedUser

The Swedish girls may look good, but the inside of them are not that good looking... :unsure:

I olny learned one real Swedisch Girl.... it was in south France... in Antibes.... I am not sure anymore but I think her name was Zorra... or something like that. She was a lovely girl with a big heart.... but the wrong Boy-friend...

Zorra if you read this by chance, please contact me.... you remeber on the Camping place, we both won the beauty contest...

@Gisburne

Please do not quit this world just because of some stupid players, come to us and we shall protect you as good as we can!

DeletedUser

Sorry Jeanne, but I quit that world to try and stay sane.
It doesn't feel good to log on and see that your character has been dueled over and over. Even if I changed town, the duels wouldn't stop, even though I would have people to duel them back. If I had been a soldier , dueler or adventurer I would have expected to be dueled, but as a defenseless worker...

Congrats on winning that beauty contest! :D

DeletedUser

There is no reason to quit, we'll have an update which will change all this. With the update your townmates and friends will be able to defend you and KO anyone nearby you.
I just hope that the update will be soon, because the new banking system is unbelievable crap without it - you can't steal any money from attackers any more because they bank it after each duel. Also, the new banking system made duels against soldiers/duelers irrational since they don't work and don't have cash on them. Soldiers/duelers will if haven't yet attack only workers/adventurers.
And now I'll be called a troll for speaking the truth and saying that current system is crap and we need the duels update NOW.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well you wanted it so here it is TROLL but anyway ion topic id duel him if i had the skills or the duel level but my best wishes are with you