Nomads-MC-

DeletedUser

I started my own town and were accepting 10+duelers and soliders rite now...were strictly a killing town were here to have fun and we are a very ACTIVE town everyone uses the town chat and forum everyone talks and has a good time we are a 1% club so if want to live the real western way come join up with the newest franchise in world 11

respects wildwestlee;)

DeletedUser

you might wanna remove the MC tag if you know whats good for your town :) not a threat just a friendly suggestion. from what i have heard the real MC dont take to kindly to impersonators.

DeletedUser

MC is just a expression for our way of life and i dont care about the real "MC"

DeletedUser

motorcycle club lol i am a real 1% and ride a motorcycle just dont belong to no chapter...anyways who cares this is the "internet" not real life kiddos

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should change it to MCC then. Or something like that. Purely for the same reasons that Benjamin.Linus gave

DeletedUser

i wont change anything...were a chapter of SOA which curtass is in a MC our CEO so if they dont like it you can take it up with curtass enough said..now if you wanna join then reply if not mind your own business because i am not concerned with any online biker "gang" get a life

DeletedUser

Hey wildwestlee do you ever watch South Park? What do you think of the episode they did on Harley riders?

DeletedUser

Cheer up buddy! You should take peoples advice when starting out this game. I dont think anybody who has replied here is in an MC town; they are just trying to do you a favour.

You should watch that south park episode... might learn a thing or two!

DeletedUser

That was uncalled for, wildwest. Telling people to get a life is no way to go around the forums.

Advice is all you were getting, no need to come back with that sort of comment. It is uncalled for and totally without reason.

DeletedUser

motorcycle club lol i am a real 1% and ride a motorcycle just dont belong to no chapter...anyways who cares this is the "internet" not real life kiddos

Hey man, you remember me? I tried to help you when you came up with this idea, to make your idea of having a nomad charter for SOA. I tried to gear your idea to possibly work for this game.

The people that posted about the use of the MC tag are trying to be helpful,
they are right it is a bad idea.

Its not ok to tag something to make it look like something it is not. It has been made clear that there is no MC alliance on 11.

Your town name would lead players to believe your town is part of the MC

You said Curtass has approved this?

DeletedUser

First: i think you should remove the "MC" tag . It is for your own good:)
Second: sorry Gaf: I am a MC member in 2 worlds and i dont now what is the meaning of 1% :sad:

DeletedUser

There are a multitude of other names to choose from each of them would convey some sense of what your town stands for. The original people that posted were trying to be helpful it would be wise to listen to good hearted advice.

Besides in creating a town let it create it's own legend and sense of fear based on what you and your town mates do, it's lame to attempt to boost yourself up by adopting the moniker of others... especially when there are many of those "others" in the same world as you.

It may seem petty but to many the tag MC means something. To those who are a part of it; it stands for an alliance forged in blood, energy, cooperation, and loyalty. To see somebody else claim to be a part of that family will just rub people the wrong way...

However, in life there are always choices, I am just another voice that is encouraging you to make a smart one.

Happy hunting,
FFF

DeletedUser

of course i know what 1% means brother like i sed i am a 1 precenter....1% has nothing to do with biker gangs in general it is a way of life...and sand man i hear you brother its all good people just caught me in the wrong mood

DeletedUser13484

of course i know what 1% means brother like i sed i am a 1 precenter....1% has nothing to do with biker gangs in general it is a way of life...and sand man i hear you brother its all good people just caught me in the wrong mood

You will be seeing a lot of people in your towns being KO'd for copying the MC tag