Nomads-MC-

DeletedUser

It's weird, people saying openly they are a 1 percenter in reality, meaning they are saying, "Yeah, I break the law."

Strangely, in my past, dark days when I used to do illegal things, the very LAST thing I would ever want to do would be to draw attention to my lifestyle by advertising the fact to anyone else. Why not just get a T-shirt or two made up with the slogan "Illegal Activities Here, Just Ask."

DeletedUser13636

True..

It's weird, people saying openly they are a 1 percenter in reality, meaning they are saying, "Yeah, I break the law."

Strangely, in my past, dark days when I used to do illegal things, the very LAST thing I would ever want to do would be to draw attention to my lifestyle by advertising the fact to anyone else. Why not just get a T-shirt or two made up with the slogan "Illegal Activities Here, Just Ask."

This statement is very true in real life my friend, but also true in real life as in this game you will always have those that you may call a risky asset. In real life as in this game those are the ones who usually get a bullet to the head and a pair of cement shoes. :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser16628

MRMATT you Son of a gun you,Grabbed my line so I second what matt just said because that's what happensas those guys are considered loose cannons and the dessert has many holes that have been filled by those type of assets.

DeletedUser

yall know nothing of a true 1% meaning LOOOL funny people tho good entertainment

DeletedUser13636

Ok then.........

yall know nothing of a true 1% meaning LOOOL funny people tho good entertainment

Would you be so kind as to explain the true 1% meaning? I really know nothing about it other than what I read when I researched it as I stated when I posted what I found. If that was not factual, then please enlighten me oh wise one.

DeletedUser

what you read on the internet is B.S and to enlighten you..you would have to be a fellow 1% and know our laws otherwise i cant discuss it with you

DeletedUser13636

Of coarse..

what you read on the internet is B.S and to enlighten you..you would have to be a fellow 1% and know our laws otherwise i cant discuss it with you

Of coarse more stubbornness from you and what I read is completely wrong. No one knows what the true meaning of 1% is except for you. You are such a funny fella. So funny in fact I bet you did not know the true meaning yourself until I posted what I found about it and you are just being too stubborn to make nice with the folks who only wanted to be helpful to you in the first place. Of coarse I guess in your own lonely little world you may have created an entirely different meaning to the term 1%. That is ok too. Play the game your way my friend. Best wishes to you in fact, I can see from this entire topic that you play very well with others and should have no trouble rising to the top very quick.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

He's just an internet tough guy trying to impress us because he's allegedly in a biker gang. Do Big Frank and Knuckles McGee know you're playing computer games with kids? Do they come over and play on the Wii with you?
:laugh:

DeletedUser

Ah, I think I get his definition of the term now. We all are thinking too hardcore.

I think from reading his posts, he defines it as such:

In the event of any trouble ... say, a fight or a gang war .. there is a 1% chance he will faint, and a 99% chance he will pooh his pants.

I dunno, that's how I read it anyway. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he is an internet tough guy. Grr.

DeletedUser13636

Funny...

I have to admit Artagel, that is pretty funny. It really put a smile on my face. :D

DeletedUser13484

Of coarse more stubbornness from you and what I read is completely wrong. No one knows what the true meaning of 1% is except for you. You are such a funny fella. So funny in fact I bet you did not know the true meaning yourself until I posted what I found about it and you are just being too stubborn to make nice with the folks who only wanted to be helpful to you in the first place. Of coarse I guess in your own lonely little world you may have created an entirely different meaning to the term 1%. That is ok too. Play the game your way my friend. Best wishes to you in fact, I can see from this entire topic that you play very well with others and should have no trouble rising to the top very quick.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You are a true 1%er meaning you have 1% chance of knowing what it means :p

DeletedUser13636

As previously stated...

You are a true 1%er meaning you have 1% chance of knowing what it means :p

I do believe gaffey I have already stated that I did not know anything other than what I read and I asked him politely enough if he would tell me. Did you just not bother to read that part or what?:razz:

DeletedUser

Heh all I know about biker gangs is from Wild Hogs :D

And maybe this thread should go back to being a town recruitment thread now like it was originally meant to be, not a biker gang/riot discussion. And about the tag, if you are so adamant about being a one percenter, why not make it like -.01-?

DeletedUser13636

Good point...

And maybe this thread should go back to being a town recruitment thread now like it was originally meant to be, not a biker gang/riot discussion. And about the tag, if you are so adamant about being a one percenter, why not make it like -.01-?

You make a very good point, I guess this is getting a bit off base.;)

DeletedUser

On the bright side it might be more advertised so he might get more people.

DeletedUser

Well I guess until Wildwestlee rethinks his stance SOA towns will get smacked and smacked and smacked.
One has to wonder if curtass as the over arching leader is aware of this and if he will step in and sort out WWLee :dry:

DeletedUser

exactly right train robber..now if theres anyone that wants to join message me in the game...and i am considering taking the MC off my towns name since its caused so much rukus im not in a biker gang i just simpily live by the 1 precenter ways now if theres any wanting to join im in need of builders thanks