People we all hate....

DeletedUser

Just to set the record straight, at this very moment in time, after just 24 hours of fighting, there are precisely 6 people out of Middleton's 43 who are not currently marked as "Duel not possible for 48 hours"... If we include the other Middleton Townships as well, then that's about 64 KO's in 24 hours.

If we truly "only fight Builders", you guys appear to have just a few too many of them, wouldn't you say?

Back on topic... the only people I "hate" (though that is too strong a word, so let's call it mere loathing) are those who whine incessantly when their devious schemes backfire and they get precisely what they have coming to them.

DeletedUser

Just to set the record set, all of us can go to a town and check the saloon and see who is KOed and I did. In middleton south, 2 people are KOed , an adventurer and a soldier. So silverado kid is telling the truth and ripp3r is lying about builders only being attacked. In middleton, only 5 out of 43 are not KOed, I know all 38 of them are not BUILDERS!!!!!!!!!!

I hate people complaining on the forums and telling outright lies to get symphathy and figure people wont check out the facts for themselves.
Sounds like what a lot of politicians do to get your vote.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol I wasn't lying at the time.

Up until the recent attack by the SSF they have only ever duelled our workers (while we still had a NAP) thats what I was referring to, I said "we were in a NAP" which we're obviously not now, so I thought u may of realised I was talking about the sneak attacks while we were ;).

Obviously in a war kind of attack then all ppl are targets.

GL

DeletedUser

lol I wasn't lying at the time.

Up until the recent attack by the SSF they have only ever duelled our workers (while we still had a NAP) thats what I was referring to, I said "we were in a NAP" which we're obviously not now, so I thought u may of realised I was talking about the sneak attacks while we were ;).

Obviously in a war kind of attack then all ppl are targets.

GL

That's the worst thing about Silverado and his towns, attacking while under a NAP.
Low, very low.

With regards to the huge amount of KOs they claim, no surprise really when we were under a NAP with them.
Once we move out from our 48hours we will have the chance to fight back and there is a long, long way to go in this world.

DeletedUser

You really don't want me to publically list everything your leader was up to behind our backs while under this so-called "NAP", do you? A NAP is a two-way street, my friend, or it's pointless having it.

You seem to forget that just 2-3 days before I cancelled it, I dismissed three of our own top duelersfor attacking Middleton (who, ironically, are now claiming to be allied to Middleton. Ho-hum). I played this agreement absolutely straight right to the very end - which is far more than can be said for the double-dealing, coniving, sneaky back-stabber who is my opposite number in Middleton.

But thanks for the warning that we shouldn't ease up on you when you guys get back on your feet at midnight.

DeletedUser

As I said,
It's a long long game. What happens in a day or two will have as much bearing on the overall result of this world as your threats.

DeletedUser

I wasn't up to anything, don't try and make me look like the snake in the grass here.

Every dueler we brought in saw our dueling rules before they were even invited, as follows, copied and pasted from our dueling forum because typing them was annoying:

1. Do not attack anyone of the worker class.
2. Do not attack the same individual more than once in a 24 hour period. (Unless council calls for a KO.)
3. Do not attack folks/towns on our Do Not Attack list that is stickied on the forums.

Use good judgment.
---------------------------------

Do Not Attack:
Middleton North (just North of us)
Middleton South (just South of us)
Middleton Mill (Southwest of us)

Silversnake City
Silversnake Pass
Silversnake Landing

Or any town with Silversnake in the name (NAP)
Things can change at any time, any major updates will be sent via telegram.

(Funnily enough our forums still say this because I haven't updated it... woops, I better get on that.)

I can guarantee your federation never did anything like that, and that's why your fellows constantly broke the NAP. It was stupid of me to not call it off after the first violation (or even first 5) on your end. Or after you told me you were too lazy to discipline your own men because it was too time consuming. I've learned my lesson from that so thank you, I'll walk away a little stronger from this whole fiasco.

Ripper is right though, at the time he posted, they had hit nothing but our non fighting classes. Our fighters were the last to be targeted - which is just a natural and obvious tactic for a sneak attack.

You don't want to hurt yourself until after you've cleared out the masses and gathered as much experience as possible, then you go in and start to clear out the fighters. Perfectly logical. If you did it the other way around you'd be too injured to hit the non fighters... or you wouldn't be able to hit them at all, and that'd just be a shame to waste all that free Experience when you're breaking a NAP anyways. May as well go all out!

We all knew they were going to sneakily break the NAP, we just didn't realize how soon they were going to do it since they'd just gone out of their way a couple days prior to that to make it look like they were going to hold up the NAP. Unfortunately discussing it is only feeding their egos so I won't comment further on this thread.

And if you call reinviting the half the fellows you'd dismissed for attacking us (thinking we wouldn't notice) and telling me you're too lazy to enforce the NAP you initiated, absolutely straight, then I bet your squares look like circles lol

Anyone can claim to be allied to anyone, I for one am allied to the great Buddah and he will karmically strike all those who wrong me in any online game I play, so you better watch out! (Is Karma part of Buddism? I'm not even sure at this point.)

Oh, and so this won't be OT: I hate all the people who send me 12 telegrams an hour to join the town, or ally with the town, or shop in the town. And I hate the scammers who can't spell or actually speak in english, but think I'll hand them over my account info or town powers. The least they could do is send the message in a moderately grammatically correct format. "Hai my fater are mod and he say give password or he delete account".

DeletedUser

It's all pretty much irrelevent now but let's just clarify one thing, which is how we each chose to enforce the NAP.

I agreed to your stringent demand that we allow your duelers to hit back at any infractions and "punish" the person responsible. What you choose to view as "lazy" enforcement was in my opinion the utmost I could do short of banishing everyone who can't read English very well (I'm not especially racist, y'see...).

In comparison, what I did in response to Middleton violations of the NAP (and there were a fair few over the weeks) was to simply telegram the guilty, point out their error, and politely ask them not to do it again. Most apologised and never did it again. Only one ever did, and he was KO'd for it at the earliest opportunity - and himself afterwards agreed that he deserved it for ignoring the polite warning.

So I ask you, and anyone else who cares much either way, which of us actually did the most to avoid building up resentment and hostility on the part of individual members, in the way the NAP was enforced? My leniency towards your members, or your absolute insistence on having your pound of flesh for every slight error in judgment or poor reader of English?

No surprise, then, that the announcement of the end of the NAP was greeted within the Federation by resounding applause. Indeed, I'm surprised the volume of the cheering didn't itself warn you we were coming... With a vengeance.

We reap what we sow, my friend. We reap what we sow.

DeletedUser13020

I just hate this one kid named rjkunz. He just waltz into my town and attacks nothin but workers. Now I know I know, there are soldiers and duelers who duel everybody including helpless workers. But who the hell attacks the same worker 5 times in 2 days...c'mon thats just rediculous. The funny thing is he attacked other workers too, and LOST to one of them and he's a soldier. How embarrassing.

DeletedUser

I think we should start a thread of 'Scoundrels' who attack builders.

Could add Ghostkilla of Silversnake Canyon to that list.....

DeletedUser

ur not a cheater or a banned player so I'll let u off... for now lol XD

DeletedUser

Ripper, stop to ofend silversnake plz. We alrdy passed over it. Let play =)

DeletedUser

I wasn't offending the snakes? :) although I'm still waiting for a rematch from u XD :D

DeletedUser

Ripper, stop to ofend silversnake plz. We alrdy passed over it. Let play =)

NO matter what town you are in you have to make light of everything. I am in silversnake and we are at war with Middleton. It is only part of the game to have some fun anger at one another. I enjoyed reading this thread every much.

As to people we all hate! I hate people that have more then one character in the world and they are stupid enough to just add some numbers to the end. But I found they are a good source of money when you duel them :)