People we all hate....

DeletedUser

its alright Erinlee... Skulls a snake to XD one of the better kinds I may add lol. Nothing like a nice bit of friendly rivalry lol. I've spoke to a few of you guys and in the most part they're all decent.... but I still don't like silverado lol.

GL

DeletedUser

No need to like everyone. lol.

I am loving this game and dang I have dueled the same "guy" (pretty sure it is since the name is the same with different numbers) And have taken $500 so far from him.

Sure he give me good cash, but I hate those people who cheat the system.

DeletedUser

Yeah. This is the most fun war in my opinion. But I think that now me and ripper are with a very big diference btw our duel skills and itens XD So I think our personal war is over :p

DeletedUser

I hate duelers and soldiers who pick up on me because I'm a mere builder:(

DeletedUser

Yeah. This is the most fun war in my opinion. But I think that now me and ripper are with a very big diference btw our duel skills and itens XD So I think our personal war is over :p

lol it is. that last attack was less of a challenge n more of a whitewash lol. I have noone left I can fight :( lol

DeletedUser

but I still don't like silverado lol.

I'd be very surpised if you did, but then, I'm not out to win any popularity contests among our enemies. :nowink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

aww silverado, u don't mean that, I thought u were going for the nobel peace prize. u have my recommendation ;)

DeletedUser

LOL. No, you're right, I wouldn't get very many votes for that. Aww, shucks, now my life has no meaning! :D

DeletedUser

well i basicaly dislike a whole a town called(im probaly gona spell this wrong)aniansi's mesa they r rite next 2 my town and we constantly get attacked by them and there all higher than us

Anasazi Mesa you mean, and I highly doubt my town would be attacking your mere 3 members, biggest player being only level 17...

DeletedUser

hahahaha

This is the funniest topic of all.

I vote on silverado too ;P

DeletedUser

I vote silverado for selfless work towards the good of humanity....or his vanity? I can't remember which lool

DeletedUser

Vanity?

You really don't get the Federation at all, do you? This isn't about one person, one tiny cog in a very big wheel. This is about the collective achievements of a great number of people when given a little direction and a sense of purpose. I take very little personal credit for what the Federation has achieved to date, but I do have a very great deal of pride in each and every loyal & hard-working member and especially the Federation Mayors & Councillors whom together make this work as well as it does.

Once you grasp the difference between the Federation and, say, how a normal single large town is run - or even a normal alliance of towns -then you'll perhaps begin to understand why we will complete two - perhaps even three or four - towns within the first 10-15 to reach 42,800...

I may take some small measure of credit for the whole concept (although there were actually three people involved in that) but it's the members themselves who make it work, and it's most definitely them who deserve all the credit!

Beyond a small measure of satisfaction in seeing the whole concept working, I actually have a greater sense of humility rather than vanity, but I don't suppose you would understand that. ;)

DeletedUser

was a tongue in cheek comment, don't get your knickers in a twist and get all serious on my ass lol.

You'd be surprised how much I do understand, ,-)

DeletedUser

aww come on I like soap box talkers :p They leave themselves up there just tha tlil bit to long exposing themselves to rotten fruit XD

DeletedUser

Vanity?

You really don't get the Federation at all, do you? This isn't about one person, one tiny cog in a very big wheel. This is about the collective achievements of a great number of people when given a little direction and a sense of purpose. I take very little personal credit for what the Federation has achieved to date, but I do have a very great deal of pride in each and every loyal & hard-working member and especially the Federation Mayors & Councillors whom together make this work as well as it does.

Once you grasp the difference between the Federation and, say, how a normal single large town is run - or even a normal alliance of towns -then you'll perhaps begin to understand why we will complete two - perhaps even three or four - towns within the first 10-15 to reach 42,800...

I may take some small measure of credit for the whole concept (although there were actually three people involved in that) but it's the members themselves who make it work, and it's most definitely them who deserve all the credit!

Beyond a small measure of satisfaction in seeing the whole concept working, I actually have a greater sense of humility rather than vanity, but I don't suppose you would understand that. ;)

Nice speech.

DeletedUser

Nice speech.

LOLOLOLOLOLL

I'll fall from my chair. Nice speech was a nice reply :D

But I agree with every word from silverado.

Anyway don't take this topic so serious Silverado. RIpper is a good guy. I keep chasing him on game, but he knows that it's just how the war is going, but outside we are good friends. He don't take things to the personal side, don't need this =]

After all this topic become a big joke and a flame war btw Silversnake and MIddletown.