Post reports where you get two items in a row

DeletedUser1105

Don't madkill, they are insignificant.

You got the important one done...

;)

DeletedUser

hey you forgot the most important one in this game....................................me im the hard working donater with out me no one could expand thier town.;)

just kidding im in little norway in W1 and im a loyal citizen.;)

DeletedUser

sdjx22 don't get mad for being sold for only 1$. Nowadays, people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

DeletedUser

Well last night I decided to try my luck before I went to bed and set it to Trade for 8 hours..

2 Hours x 4

1st Session
- Gray Bow
- 1 Cloth

2nd Session
- 2 Cloth
- 1 Note

4th Session
- 2 NOTES

DeletedUser

Job finished: Coal miningToday at 11:11 PMCoal mining

motivation.png

94%

Time:2 hours Cash Earned: $32 EP Earned:30
band_yellow.png

coal.png

danger.png
A big rock falls from the ceiling. You lose 94 health points.

Yay!

DeletedUser

I wish I would have taken a screen shot.....My best pull ever was guarding the fort for 2 hours and scoring 3 union flags.....I almost had a heart attack because my characters on other worlds TOOK HOURS to score 1. I keep one on the character at all times in the little box turned one in for the quest and sold one.....too bad trading things wasn't allowed.....I could have made a mint on the other 2.

DeletedUser

I wish I would have taken a screen shot.....My best pull ever was guarding the fort for 2 hours and scoring 3 union flags.....I almost had a heart attack because my characters on other worlds TOOK HOURS to score 1. I keep one on the character at all times in the little box turned one in for the quest and sold one.....too bad trading things wasn't allowed.....I could have made a mint on the other 2.

I got 2 union flags once. buit lost teh pic

I call bullshyte. Screenshot or it didn't happen. Period.

DeletedUser

I always delete my reports otherwise I would have taken pictures...in worlds 2 and 4,I built railroad tracks for half an hour in both games...pretty much at the same time,I found a rusty razor blade in both....I checked the first deleted it and then saw the second...I wish I had a picture.