Pre-Built Ghost Towns

Do you want the ghost towns added now, after the game has started?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

If you had the option of adding the 4 ghost towns now, would you want them?

DeletedUser

Personally I'm torn.

On one hand the game kinda sucks without them, and once someone builds a town everyone is going to head for it, so its going to cause a lot of congestion.

BUT, if we add them now people joining after this point will have a slight advantage over those of us that have been struggling.

I can't decide.

DeletedUser

ya it would be a bit unfair on us but then again it was also a bit unfair in world 1 where people like me were starting about 12 hours from a hotel cos we joined late

DeletedUser

ghost town!

heck ya id like a ghost town. just one would be great. every job i do is my last one cause i gain energy so slow.

DeletedUser

I'm a bit unsure as well.
T'would be great if we could sleep and stuff, but in the end, all the people who're just joining can rally up their levels way faster than we can right now. Which is a bit unfair.
Even though I just voted Yes, I'm actually leaning more towards No.. :/

DeletedUser

I think if it is implemented now, we won't be at that much of a disadvantage. After all, we are far more advanced than any noob to W2. We have an advantage and so do they.

Personally, I think all new worlds should come with a few ghost towns. Otherwise, it makes generating energy way too long and hard to manage.

DeletedUser

The other issue is how much this sucks for the non-premium guys, I'm out of energy all the time, I can imagine its quite a bit worse for them.

DeletedUser

I say no. It will slow down development of world two a bit, but it won't stagnate it. Once regular towns are built and hotels are up there will be no problems at all. There is no reason to add pre-built ghost towns now since we have maybe 3 days tops before hotels start to spring up. I already have 200 dollars saved up, no energy, but one maybe two days and I will have the energy and money to found a town. Add in 4 other players with decent construction and money to invest in a hotel and there you go.

DeletedUser

I think 4 should be built just like in world 1. The disadvantage is fine as long as I can get some rest, having to wait 3 hours to do a 1 hour job is a little tedious.

Also if you do it now everyone who starts will have full energy anyway and will get up to level 4 or so while we are all sleeping. They willl then have to go sleep, so the advantage will kind of cancel itself out.

DeletedUser

people forget that Hotels won't be available when the first towns are built but long after players build them.

at this rate without Ghost towns were looking at 2 weeks minimum till the first Hotel shows up in a town.

right now i'm currently lvl 5 got their on my first energy rush, but now need more energy.

DeletedUser

the problem without any, is it gives those with premium a huge advantage over everyone else, therefore kinda destroying the point of having free players

so yes i say we bring them in sooner rather than later

DeletedUser

No. If they didnt add any before hand, they shouldnt add them now. Thats extra time mods spend when they could be making improvements to the game... for example, a FRIENDS LIST?

DeletedUser

So Tribal Wars friends can get together in a Saloon somewhere and get drunk. I dont know, maybe you feel like ending a War in tribal Wars via a friends list in The West.

DeletedUser

why that games are not linked and anything dealing with TW can be handeled in TW not here, your arguments = phail.

DeletedUser

Pointless to add towns now.

Stop being lazy and build one yourself lol.

DeletedUser

You fail, Asterios, becasue you spelt "fail" wrong. Plus, whats wrong with an out-of-game duel to see who should finish a war?

DeletedUser

because it does not deal with same game world your Argument still = Phail.

Phail The act of failing; as to not achieve a desire goal/dream.

Used in many forums, as a way of saying that particular person is a true failure to human kind or some other put down related insult.
"Your parents phailed." = Your parents
did not raise you correctly, or taught you wrong.

"You phailed at life, hang yourself." Self-explanatory.

phail a way of expressing extreme and/or pitiful failure. Also, failing so badly that the person who failed does not deserve the correct spelling of 'fail' and therefore the 'f' is substituted with a 'ph'.
"You fail....but it's so pitiful that you 'phail' with a 'ph'!"

phail Having a Ph.D at failing. That is to say, the person is BEYOND failure with lack of a saving grace in the eyes of others.

Often for a marginal error, lacking knowledge or logic based on a specific type of common sense or in some cases a life choice that may not be glorified by the "in" crowd.
1. Being a 40-year old virgin is a person who phails at life itself.

2. If you phail, you fail at failing and that's the worse.

3. Because you thought Master Chief would hit Smash Bros. Brawl, you phail to understand video games.

4. I asked for a hamburger and you put cheese on it when I didn't ask you to, you phail at taking orders.

DeletedUser

no you just Phail at an argument which you cannot validate as being useful so it is pointless.