Pre-Built Ghost Towns

Do you want the ghost towns added now, after the game has started?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

without ghost towns, non-premium members are screwed pretty much

that is the basic fact of it, so unless we buy premium, or get ghost towns, a lot of players will quit due to no energy

DeletedUser

IMO, WAY too much down time waiting to regenerate energy. Were the 4 ghost towns already in W1 when this game started? If so, why take it away in the W2?

DeletedUser

Though it would be nice to have ghost towns now, not having any will only slow advancement for a short period of time. Someone will start a town soon and you know that a hotel is the first thing they will build.

Too bad (for them) that town won't get any revenue from all of the people who will come swarming towards them for sleep.

DeletedUser

We need to get some sleeping spots over in w2.. put em in!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

yes we need some ghost town, will be an advantage for people just joining but who care we need to rest after all this hard work :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Even when the first towns get built it would be a while before they get an Hotel, in fact, without ghost towns would you build an hotel so that everyone builds their town right next to you? No, you let some other sucker do it!:D

As a non premium player we need ghost towns. premium is a big enough advantage already.:mad:

A compromise would be to put them in when the first town gets built.:)

DeletedUser

Actually the way they have premium setup on this game.. it's a money sink and I'm more displeased about IT then not having a hotel

DeletedUser

Actually the way they have premium setup on this game.. it's a money sink and I'm more displeased about IT then not having a hotel

I have premium, and I'm basically sitting around doing nothing too.
Without it I wouldn't bother at all.

DeletedUser

I say no to ghost towns right now, makes the game a little harder in the beginning, plus whats the point? once towns are made there's no point for the ghost towns.

DeletedUser

I say no to ghost towns right now, makes the game a little harder in the beginning, plus whats the point? once towns are made there's no point for the ghost towns.

because once someone does build a town, everyone will have to go there, and the growth of the world is going to be all screwy

DeletedUser

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you take over a ghost town, do you not get whatever buildings are in it, so if there is a hotel there, you will have one the moment you get 300 gold?

DeletedUser

because once someone does build a town, everyone will have to go there, and the growth of the world is going to be all screwy

yea but it won't be much longer till more people make their own hotels and whatnot, sure everyone is going to go to one particular town but for what? 1 week tops?

DeletedUser

I feel NO world should be started BEFORE the ghost towns have been placed.

I like one Ghostow in middle region one most left down, one most right upper corner and one something between this. :)

Knut the Kind.

DeletedUser

The other issue is how much this sucks for the non-premium guys, I'm out of energy all the time, I can imagine its quite a bit worse for them.

You are very correct, it is horrible waiting for the regeneration of energy. Combat that with my family(not that family:D) curse of bad luck when I can que a job, and I'm wasting time in W2 it seems.

DeletedUser

Having to do everything slowly here means I'm still interested in W1 ... until towns make it to W2 this world will be a sideline event for me