Request a sig here

DeletedUser

Dimension: I don't know, as big as a signature can permit.
File type: Any
Primary text: I Reign in Blood in a World Painted Blood
Secondary text: SATAN
Theme: Slayer, Hell, Satan
Extras: Satan on a throne
Image Link: None

How's this? Sorta the same feel as Mikethedice's, I just took it a lot darker I think hehe

JamestheHunter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

.....Beautiful. I think Im in love.....with this sig!!! Great work. No, the best work. And quick too!

PS: I took the pic and used it as a sig. Is it supposed to be smaller?

DeletedUser

.....Beautiful. I think Im in love.....with this sig!!! Great work. No, the best work. And quick too!

My pleasure! :D

Oddly, I have a whole collection of band logo's, I have everything from AC/DC to The White Stripes, including slipknot and others, but I didn't have Slayer heh, ah well, added it to my collection.

PS: 120x700 is the maximum size. Hmm, try loading up onto photobucket or something and directly linking it from there (that's what I do with mine). The West servers might not like the file size. Photobucket is easy to use, just use the "Insert Image" command to add it.

DeletedUser

Ahhh thanks Becca. If I ever need a new sig (which I probably will when I choose my next band of the week lol) I'll ask you first. Great work. As a gift, I give you an air hug all the way from New England.

DeletedUser

Becca, great job on mine too, I love it! If I want another sig later on, you're the one I'll call. Great job!