Request to stop the spread of keys

DeletedUser20647

please stop selling keys to people like Cro Sharpshooter and Mezonis, they have plenty of items already, sell them to me instead :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23701

What account are you playing?
btw, I get key from hard work. :p
oh yes, and that unknown luck what is negative usually.

110124key.png

DeletedUser20647

Oh that is really nice! How many LP did you have wgen you found it?
I am playing as 'nitnotnet', gonna try to get that key once I'm 78 :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23701

well, I posted under secret quest section, in case it's qualified as spoiler. :)
And you started at 14-jan, right.

Deleted User - 1278415

Go pure FMS and you might be lucky enough to get one... takes a few hundred points. But get the 1st 2 keys first... cause reskilling back to a fort fighter is a pain.

DeletedUser

I'm skilling to pure FMS, and it's one of the most annoying things I've ever done. Especially considering I used to be pure hiding. :|

Mez, I need to look for your post. :p Haven't checked out the details.

DeletedUser

Sudden valley is getting golden rifles, watch out! :D Soon they will become as common as golden colt/saber :O. Ps. Is ther a Counterfeit golden gun too? Like counterfeit golden colt...

Harsha..

Yes, Darth, there indeed is a counterfeit golden gun - i even have a picture of it - the name is different, yes - but both things - the counterfeit and fake are the same

253__320x240_fake-golden-rifle.png

Deleted User - 1278415

I renamed it.

I dislike threads that are too generic that you have no idea what your clicking on

example: help

the orig name was "Dear world 12 players" which is pretty much anything and annoys me.

DeletedUser

Nothing to do but agree with you (as I'm SV myself).
But Legion will put up a fight and so they should, otherwise things will get boring in W11.

DeletedUser

Yes, Darth, there indeed is a counterfeit golden gun - i even have a picture of it - the name is different, yes - but both things - the counterfeit and fake are the same

253__320x240_fake-golden-rifle.png

Ok so where do we get this impostor then? Any details on it?