RIP: World 8

DeletedUser

::cricket::::cricket::
tumbleweed.gif

DeletedUser3543

Can we have this world as the next game mastered world, so my leadership soldier can rule :)

DeletedUser25958

There is nothing wrong with this world. The problem is that everyone wants to build it`s own town instead of joining an existing town. So the world is loaded with towns with one occupier. Too every loner, join an already occupied bij +2 members town and get your business rolling!

DeletedUser

There is nothing wrong with this world. The problem is that everyone wants to build it`s own town instead of joining an existing town. So the world is loaded with towns with one occupier. Too every loner, join an already occupied bij +2 members town and get your business rolling!

But I want my building medals... waaagh!

DeletedUser18310

World 8? Dead? No way!

Is it time to commence the ceremony, or is there still life in this cold corpse of a world?

Corpse of a world!? I disagree completely! W8 is the most exciting world I play on; my town is really fun to be a part of (the forum is a real scream :)), there are fort battles, wars and all sorts to take part in, all the time! You just need to be part of the right town.
trancel

DeletedUser18310

Exactly! Some people think it's more fun having your own town but not everyone can be the founder of a great twon; the amount of 1-man towns is high, as you say. But, I think it's more fun being part of a big, active town, even if it is complete. I am part of a town that has 37 members; I am not a founder, but I don't care. It is great fun and there are always fort battles and duels coming up as we have so many allies and enemies :)
trancel

DeletedUser

but it is dead - theres no fort battles anymore so im starting a fort fighting town - come along and join :D

DeletedUser18310

Thanks for the invitation, but I'm happy where I am at my town. There are plenty of fort battles on W8; I attend one (almost) every day!
trancel

DeletedUser

really? im high hp and go to as many as i can but there all terrible

DeletedUser20663

Had about 165 for one earlier today - that was the biggest I've been a part of on this world for a couple of months.

DeletedUser

well im cracking skulls in this world again so if your a fort fighter join my town :D

DeletedUser18310

Yep, there are lots of battles going on. In fact there are three going on in the next 24 hours, all concerning some part of my alliance.
trancel

DeletedUser

ATTACK[fort]Fort Razor Back CSA[/fort]ATTACK

help out your old pal grimhunter and his town in conquering another fort :D

i need all my freinds and their towns to come along and help stomp out the weak ;) come along for a fun battle

come along :D

TequilaJoe

World 8 is alive and well.

Simply put. If you want excitement from your game, then YOU have to help make it exciting. Start attacking people, give them a reason to fight and want revenge. Start talking it up on the forums instead of complaining how dead it is. No one wants to play when anyone claims it's dead. I mean do you want to play with a complainer? Heck no.

My town in world 8 is full of fun and excitment. We have multiple daily fort fights plus dueling raids. Join us or join our enemies, instead of complaining, make it fun!

DeletedUser25958

I keep duelling people, but I seem to be the only one attacking because I never get duelled. That has one big advantage and that is that a lot of people are carrying loads of money :D

DeletedUser18310

I sent the message on to my town, grim, and a few showed up. (Me, Joe, Callavero!) It was a good battle! Good work all.
trancel

DeletedUser18310

Thanks buddy :) Let me know if you need any assistance in other battles.
trancel