P&P Saddest town/player ever? ... I think so.

DeletedUser

I'm going to go ahead and back up SpencA here, and not just because he's the founder of the town I currently reside in, but because he really isn't in the wrong here. You guys are intellectualizing the message way too much and out of the game's context (either that or you're children). He's just playing the game and doing what a good founder would do, IN the game. Take it how you want to from there, retaliate and call him on it with your weapons, whatever you need to do man... but to go crying on the forum about it? Now the fact that no one has called you out on THAT is what amazes me.

A good founder thats a dueler has to send threats whenever he loses one duel against someone with a lower level than him?

And I really don't know where you see him crying about anything. He beat Spenc in one fair duel, Spenc sent him threats against him and his town, and he posts the story on the forums since he notices that alot of people are like that in worlds 10 and 11. Where and why should he be crying about anything?

DeletedUser

what?

ugh, this defeats the whole point of my post.. maybe you should read it again? Thick skulls you people.

Artegal cried on the forum, and took something so personally to the point that he whined about a threat after dueling someone (win or lose, I don't think that's the point). Clearly he felt offended by SpencA's message and felt the need to publicize the matter outside of character and context. Don't you see that?

edit: Artegal claiming "saddest town/player" is what I mean by crying - throwing someone under the bus is a BS and pussy move.

All I'm saying is that SpencA sent a message in the spirit of the game - I see smack talking all over this forum, so what do you guys care if someone sends some in a telegram? This whole discussion is dumb... I say just keep it in the ring kids!

- end post -

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why don't you ask those kind of questions in the appropriate forum, and not spam this one, and since im a neutral party here, perhaps, and i mean perhaps i have better insight on this.

Now, for one, dueling someone just one time is NOTHING to be complained about.

Dueling a dueler just one time is NOTHING to complain about.

This is where i defend artagel, you send a threatening telegram to a guy that dueled you once, didn't duel one of your workers, and isn't an ally with you anyway.

But, in defense of Spenc, why put this crap on the forums when it is an IN GAME matter, i was wrongly persecuted because someone felt like crying out his feelings and opinions on the forums, so why not just duel each other's towns until someone says "uncle" cause that is how this crap gets resolved, not by spreading crappy opinions.

DeletedUser

I don't send juvenile messages like that. I am just a founder of the #1 town though, what do I know.

DeletedUser

Personally, I usually send a telegram after i've been duelled and a lot after i duel. I gloat or posture or some other adjective because for me it's a part of the game.

I love being duelled. I love fighting people when the duels are really close even if i get beaten. and i love the banter. Sometimes it isn't taken as such or understood (usually through lack of english as a fist language so i reply and apologise and explain aa bit fuller my mail) but message banter is a part of the game.

I don't think the thread poster was whining by making this thread though, just feeding back which is his right, though perhaps he took the message too personally. I don't think spenca was wrong either, though perhaps he needs to reasses his specs.

The only issue i personally have with the game is people who duel builders who are weaker on a regular basis. I just think that side of things spoils the game a bit for the builders, but i've always been someone who plays fair in games and life... and I see game playing as an extension of one's personality in life.

Ultimately though, who cares.

DeletedUser

Faster Pussycat, you come here attacking me for "whining" and "crying" by using juvenile insults and making out I cried on the forums.

What is funny about that is you claim people didn't read and understand your initial post, when you yourself clearly DIDN'T read or understand mine.

Look at how I said I usually keep this sort of thing to myself ... trust me, I get loads and loads of threatening/funny/insulting meesages from players ingame across the 7 worlds I play in and this is the very first time I felt the need to actually make a thread about one.

SpencA has had a previous run in with me when I was part of a lawless town and went over to his town and beat everyone in it - workers, soldiers, duellers, himself - and he came back to my town and lost 2 more duels attacking me. He even sent me mails stating that it was "BS" how I could beat him. I didn't post that series of mails, weird though they were.

Oh and by the way, this is a public forum related to a game we play. Each and every one of us has a right to post whatever we feel, as long as it is within the TOS of the site - which my thread clearly is.

You don't like that, well, I don't care. Look around, the forum is full of people having their say about this and that. You obviously have a personal interest in this, no matter how much you say you haven't, that much is blatantly clear. If you cannot come into a thread and debate without having to call us childish if we don't agree with you, just keep away. Simple as that.

DeletedUser21656

Nahh, both parties of you guys is lucky to still be fighting, at least there are still drama here.

Me... no luck. Travel to a town call Shadow Stone, attacking almost every human being there except 1 Sheriff (no energy, what to do). The Sheriff threaten to KO me. I ask him come. He attack me..... he lose.... (minus 100 words to describe how I counter attack him, turning him from a cocky boy to a mummy boy)

The next day, 1 of his member ask me to stop attacking them.....

Why?

Cause they decided to join our Alliance.....

**Fainted**

DeletedUser

One thing, why not put "this sort of thing on the forum"? Without "this sort of thing" the forums would be almost bloody dead, so vive these threads I say.

I didn't whine or cry, but I did go public with a private mail. Maybe I shouldn't have, but tbh, this was the straw that broke the camel's back as far as I am concerned.

It reminds me of a guy who used to threaten me on world 8. He was ok, but his threats to hunt me down and KO me mixed with his profile which stated how he was the wrong player to mess with as he was a born killer just clashed with his 2 wins/54 losses duelling ratio.

*sighs*

DeletedUser

so you're a woman that cries out her prblems so that people will side her? interesting

DeletedUser

Oh ha ha ha ... I see what you did there, that is just sooooo funny. Did you think of that yourself?

Hang on, so what if I am a woman? Do you actually see being a woman as something to insult?

What a sad little person you must be ...

DeletedUser

to be honest i don't really care, im just entertained by the politics and propaganda.

DeletedUser

What a 100% predictable answer .... I always find it funny when someone makes lots of posts, then starts being derogatory, then when he is called on it pretends to be all nonchalant.

Man up, Blondie, you tried to look all funny and clever with your "so you're a woman" insult ... but it wasn't funny, and if used as an insult is extremely sexist.

"To stir up contention" .... lol yeah, right. More like "to act like a fool."

DeletedUser

The boy continues to post, yet he doth protest his lack of caring.

What a strange - maybe even sad - little life he must lead.

I especially enjoy the way you make insults alluding to my sex, yet at the same time show a strange obsession with Clint Eastwood.

First, you name yourself blondie, an obvious reference to TGTBATU, then the Will Munny quote. Hmm, I wonder what a person is to make of such an obvious fixation on a big, muscly man like Clint, eh? ;) Maybe it is I who should get you a tissue, for different reasons .... :O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah, calm down miss, didn't think you would get on a soap box, im out of here.

DeletedUser

I think it's time for you two to either stop or take it to PMs. Thanks.