Silversnake City Reborn

DeletedUser

Silversnake City will be coming to World 9.

We have around a dozen highly-active citizens lined up from previous Worlds and raring to go again. Our Class choices have been carefully planned & balanced to ensure rapid town growth, and we have a few prime locations already picked out from which to choose the site of our future City in this brave new world.

We don't have taxes, and we don't have rules. A town thrives because its citizens want it to do so - not because they are obligated to make it so.

If you're even vaguely interested in possibly joining our fine City-to-be (most likely at Residences 3+) I invite you to telegram Silverado Kid as soon as you get started in this world. Be sure to include details of your planned Character build / Class. Do keep an eye on our progress, just as I will carefully monitor yours... And of course feel free to keep in touch from time to time, even if you have to join another town in the meanwhile (e.g. to duel).

Invites will be sent to the most promising candidates (taking town balance / most urgent needs into consideration) as and when space allows - and we definitely won't be dragging our heels in building Residences.

I'd like to finish by quoting a proud resident of an earlier, but still relatively new, Silversnake City, which really hits the nail right on the head as to what we're about:

"Gamblers, Gangsters, Gunslingers and Girls . . . . What more could you possibly want in a town?!?"

Says it all, really - this is supposed to be "The Wild West", after all! :D

DeletedUser

We're up to 15 advance applicants for the planned Silversnake City W9. We'll be building residences for no more than 20 highly-active citizens before "closing the gates" and focusing all construction efforts on other buildings for quite some time.

If you would like to be considered for one of those final 5 places when they become available, please telegram Silverado Kid ASAP and include details of your planned Character Class.

Many thanks.

DeletedUser

Just a couple slots left in our first 20 citizens list. "Pure-build" Duelers or Soldiers required for these, either Melee or Firearms.

DeletedUser

Silversnake Federation

[deleted due to lack of forum moderation]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10480

3 more of your members were banned today because you use multis. You keep forgetting to tell them about that.

(WARNING===He's a cannon fodder recruiter)

DeletedUser

lol silverado, what happened to not bringing anyone else into a recruiting thread, I don't think portraying stats that you gained through a LOT of banned players and a history of only attacking workers, well its just not cricket, know what I mean ;p lol. GL all the same PS Once you've seen this get a mod to delete the post so I can't be accused of being as bad as u :)

DeletedUser

lol

attacking workers?? last i heard we are at war with you on no terms so your ko friendly workers are fair meat ripp3r hell there not even that lol too much fun passing your whole alliance out not to hit the workers (not that i have much tbh) but no need to whine here about it deal with it as for multis i know nothing of that we have some kickass town and ickass ppl forgot bout th dead wood :D

DeletedUser

Silversnake Federation - 400+ Members

"Building one superb town after another..."

The Silversnake Federation is a group of fifteen or so very closely allied Towns mostly located within the same County (map grid), two of which are already ranked within the overall Top 7 and another nine somewhere between Ranks 10 and 75 - out of over 2,400 towns in this World.

Our 400+ strong membership grows daily, driven by the certain knowledge that a Federation such as ours is far greater than the sum of its parts.

Consider these simple facts:

• Federation HQ based within a Top 5 ranked Town ("Silversnake City" - 4th town to be fully-built in W9).
  • Free shopping trips granting access to rare items in a dozen different Towns.
  • A Precise / Sharp weapon of every type available in one Town or another
  • Ability to shuffle members (e.g. Builders) to wherever they are most needed
  • Internal 'promotion' system rewards the best achievers with invitation to a better-developed Town when Residences there are upgraded
  • The ongoing 'promotion' process continuously frees space in the New Recruits Town, allowing this to take in more fresh recruits
  • Truly international membership, with members from virtually every populated timezone around the world. All are welcome.
  • Forts - There's not a single hour in a day, 24/7, when we cannot defend ours in reasonable strength... ;)

Interested? Level 10+?

Telegram: Silverado Kid

N.B. All facts & figures stated in this and subsequent posts in this thread are correct at the time of posting / last edit.

DeletedUser

3 more of your members were banned today because you use multis. You keep forgetting to tell them about that.

(WARNING===He's a cannon fodder recruiter)

Now that this is no longer a recruitment thread, has no place here, and is therefore likely to FINALLY receive some actual forum moderation, I'll reply to this garbage.

3 Members were banned? Out of over 400. And I am responsible for that how exactly?

Any cretin with an extra freebie email account can set up another character. I suppose we should interrogate everyone who wants to join the Federation and ask them if they are multiplaying? Somehow I doubt honesty is likely to be a common trait among cheats! Duh!

Cannon Fodder Recruiter? If by this you mean that - unlike many - we don't turn people away just because they happen to not read or write the English language particularly well, then yes, you are absolutely correct. I am neither racist nor biased against non-English-speakers, and I don't insist that someone must send me their entire life story in writing before accepting them into the Federation (space permitting).

I much prefer to judge people by their actions, activity, game skills and proven loyalties, not by their grasp of the English language or their ability to string more than three words together.

Surprisingly enough, I'm running a Game Guild here, not an exclusive club for W.A.S.P.s** or their ilk. And yes, that means everyone is welcome.

If that's a "Cannon Fodder Recruiter" then I'm damn proud to be one.

Edit: ** W.A.S.P.s = White Anglo-Saxon Protestants

DeletedUser

I have hesitated to reply to this as it was initially a recruitment thread, my initial post was aimed for your silverado which I should of pm'd but thought you'd see it straight away... I have since messaged another snake that posted in here as to not continue the conversation in your thread.

That said I really need to reply to your last comments and sincerely hope the moderators do move this thread so you can reply, and not delete it all together... although feel free to pm and reply that way....

anyway.... there have been far more than 3 banned players and I believe you fully aware of that..... it seemed strange that the initial bout of banned players that were from silversnake city were all discharged from your city, very soon after they were banned (I'm quite perceptive like that). That must of been conducted (I mean dischargin them from the city) by yourself as they can't leave a town if theyre banned can they, so would need someone else to get rid of them from the town before anyone else see's that that many banned players were from silversnake. Thats ever more apparent with your nice little town down at silversnake gorge who's only resident is a banned founder.... so noone can go in.... or out of that town until the player is removed right? ;) Not quite sure what the happenings were there... but considering all the other residents of that town went onto other silversnake towns immediately... I can't quite figure it out?

Phew thing I'm done :) Good Luck with the federation and I'll see you soon ,-)

DeletedUser

I see you've been jumping to conclusions, but I'm more than happy to enlighten you.

I don't even know which 3 characters you were referring to, but I do note with some amusement that you didn't, for example, mention the three banned at Five Nations recently, nor the dozens (or is it by now hundreds?) of others in towns large and small right across the game world. Including Middleton - if my records of old members who no longer even exist is anything to go by. But I don't jump to conclusions. It happens.

You target the Federation with your accusations of foul play, but it happens everywhere. You just choose to read more into it than exists because in our case it suits your purpose to do so.

There have been precisely two perma-banned characters from Silversnake City (I'm assuming they are the same player as they were banned at the same time). They are still sat outside right now, in fact. The other two banned at the same time as those two have since proven their innocence to the game devs' satisfaction and have been allowed to play again. And yes, of course all four were instantly dismissed when I spotted the banned mark - why keep dead wood filling slots in the City when there are hundreds more eager for a spot? Again, you are choosing to read more into it than the blatantly obvious.

As for Silversnake Gorge, if you are as attentive as you claim to be then you should be well aware that this was not originally a Federation town. It was called Golgotha and had been absolutely hammered by Middleton townships since it was founded. The founder, one Mister Black, wrote to say that he and most of his people were pulling up roots and settling somewhere a little more peaceful, and would we like to take over the town as some people wanted to remain there but not without Federation protection. The Federation accepted his offer, but before we could put our own Mayor in place, Mister Black and approximately six other of his characters (by my count, anyway) had been banned in the new town they had founded - and including the "friend" he had left in place as founder in Golgotha / Silversnake Gorge until it could be handed over to our Mayor. With the sole recruitment character now banned, and the town effectively trapped in limbo, we invited the other remaining citizens to other Federation towns instead, and some took us up on that offer. The town is still in limbo.

Multiplayers and banned characters are everywhere. Some have virtually identical names and still haven't been banned. Many of the smaller towns are clearly one player with loads of characters. Quit pointing the finger as if this is a problem with just a very small minority of the 400+ Federation membership.

DeletedUser

I weren't jumping to conclusions... more questioning the facts at hand... obviously I don't have access to anything that goes on in your federation so wouldnt know about the things you say nor would I be able to prove or disprove theyre correct.. I'll take your word for it ,-)

I was merely stating that what you had said in the last post wasn't exactly true.... afaik (feel free to tell me otherwise) I don't know of any from Middleton having been banned... ofcourse I may be wrong... I do know ofcourse that there are a LOT more banned players in the world... but I don't pretend to take any interest in anyone other than my enemy... as I'm sure neither do u... perhaps. That said... why would it be amusing I havent said anything about any bans from another town? :p I had only looked at those seen to be in a silversnake town I had seen. (I can't keep track of the towns you pop up all over the place.) I mentioned those from your city as to the unknowing eye it appears strange that ppl are removed from a town very shortly after being banned (uncannily quick) thats all.

Ofcourse I know that town wasn't initially in silversnake.... a number of your towns were'nt initially..... but from the outside I just said how it appeared.... not jumping to conclusions just making assumptions that others can and probably did make ;P as for being hammered by middleton... I hardly think thats true, at that time we didn't have many duellers...that said if u want to bring things like that up do you think it right I mention how your towns "hammer" the workers of other towns (I'm not on about middleton towns as we all know you don't mind us :p) I could of swore I saw members from silversnake towns inside gorge but I can't recall properly so forget it.

I'm not pointing the finger saying its only those from silversnake that get banned....

o and yes it does suit my purpose to bash silversnake.... but as you should see and if u spoke to others in your federation, I don't actively go out my way to give you a bad name (although I do on occasion post interesting remarks in my profile lol). But it is quite enjoyable to have a bit of friendly banter and very funny hearing some of the things you bring up :)

DeletedUser

Well it took me quite a while to read all of these messages. It seems that none of this about people being banned really even matters. They were really only hurting themselves and were soon after replaced because of the sizes of the federations people are always wanting to join. But all i have to say is that you dont need two accounts in 1 world just join all 9 worlds i am only in 3 worlds in both of the accounts i play and none of them ever interact with eachother bacause they are not allowed in any worlds together.
I play W2, 7, 9 - anf my brother plays W1, 4, 6, and 8. The only account i play on this name is w9 all the others are on my brothers account.

DeletedUser

But it is quite enjoyable to have a bit of friendly banter and very funny hearing some of the things you bring up :)

It's true, there are a lot of differences in the way we do things, and lots of things we could bring up to highlight these differences.

For instance, the Federation frowns upon even the hint of a suggestion that its members duel each other to falsely inflate duel rankings, town statistics, or any other such figures. Or to KO each other so they can work in peace for 48 hours and not be harrassed... Indeed, I personally consider all such 'fixed' duels to be no less a form of "cheating" than multiplaying and will not hesitate to stamp hard on anyone in the Federation I hear of using such tactics to falsely inflate such as their dueling level.

Middleton townships, on the other hand, not only see nothing actually wrong with all these shenanigans, but actively use any and all such disreputable tactics to achieve all of the afore-mentioned "benefits". They even boast about them, as if it's something to be proud of!

As if your Mortician stats are not laughable enough as it is, we now have to question just how many of those dueling "victories" and 'KO's' were actually enemies - such as Federation members - and how many are actually the result of 'fixed' duels!

A quote from your own leader's (Daija's) profile! - "KO'd courtesy of my township duelers at Middleton North. Thanks guys ;)
Daija passes out. unatheo wins the duel and gains 5 experience points."

I await your reply to (and justification for?) that one with considerable interest. If indeed it can be justified...

DeletedUser

lol man,

I was just making peace (kinda) and making light of the subject and u go all big cahona's on me again. lol

Tel u what, you duel me and we'll see whether or not I need to cheat as your obviously pointing the finger.

For the record though, yep I can be said to KO myself... as far as I can see there's absolutely nothing wrong with that and I'm also aware of some in your own ranks that have done the same..... that said... KO'ing yourself doesnt always have to be done by friendlies.... now does it. O and by the way.... it has nothing against it in the rules right? where as it expressly mentions multi accounting and cheating ? okay I'll carry... wanted to clear that up :p

Only reason I have done it is cus the only way I can do some of the quest jobs (which I've now finished all the quests that I can do right now) is to use clothing which would be extremely...well... ****e... for duelling. SO I aint gifting you guys with my cash lol. like I said... I aint the only one ...

You can say that for definate... noone in your (what is it 400 or so members? :p) federation has done that....but yet you couldnt say anything bad against "real" cheaters lol. I like you silverado.. you make me smile :D see