Silversnake City Reborn

DeletedUser

lol what justification do you want?

I've said yep I KO myself.... I have noooo problem with it... tbh.. if u do.... I don't care lol. just like I don't care that your guys do it too lol.

Can we quit the u apologise for this, you apologise for that ****e cus neither side's going to admit to be in the wrong in anything no matter how moral/imoral some actions were lol.

You won't justify (or maybe I wouldnt accept your comments as justification?) constant worker hits or constant worker hits while in NAP so I won't justify KOing myself on occasion.

Afaik a LOT of ppl do it and tbh I only learnt about it due to some mod's giving it out as advice in some threads (don't forget this is my first world.. so I listen to stuff like that ;))

Anyway. GL see ya for that duel soon? :)

DeletedUser

Hey, stop to cry ripper, I helped you a lot in your mission to be koed. ;D

ps: I never saw you tipping so bad :p are you a gangsta now?

DeletedUser

lol.. I always stop....to .... cry.. if not the tears make u blind and u mess things up :p:D

I was wondering where you were skull... lol.. haven't heard from you for a while.. and u stopped attacking me :(. Anyway, I helped u get KO'd also XD and what do u mean u never saw me tipping so bad? the last time we fought you got nothing from me. muahahaha (its only cus I'm broke lol)

GL

DeletedUser

I'm making money :|

I'm doing one atk or another but nothing speacial like before :p