Sleep is for wimps

DeletedUser

Level 40 right now. Don't foresee needing to sleep before leveling to 41. I've worked continuously, so no campfire naps either :p

DeletedUser20647

good_job-300x415.png

DeletedUser

I dont sleep to hide i sleep for energy cause unlike you not every1 has the premium stuff :p . . . . . well i dont anyway ;)

DeletedUser

Lol, I knew I could bring out the trolls

Thanks for the medal. That's awesome.

Yea, this is my first premium world. Was trying it out to see if it really makes any difference. It does. Probably won't buy more nuggets when mine run out, though. I got my enjoyment out of them, but I think premium will lose it's luster a bit once I'm in the 45-67 grind.

DeletedUser13020

Ok now ladies and gentlefolk looks likeI was a bit hasty in locking this thread. Lets just no wander off and post links on literally how to fall asleep...

Maybe you aren't as active as other people and you can get your energy back simply by waiting 'till you get back online. 33 hours of anything but sleeping = 100% energy (with or without premium). But I don't think you really need to recover all your energy, You just need enough to do 2 jobs till next time you are on. So 48 energy in 16 hours. 10 hours with premium, but to me that would seem like a waste. Unless you don't have internet access at your job. You log on set 4 hours or work once before you go to your job and then again after you get back home (roughly 10 hours later??). Then once before bed then when you wake up about 7-8 hours later you have recovered more than enough energy to set the 4 hours again.

bleh, I don't feel like getting into the other possibility. Like having premium automation but not energy or having both

Sure it may not be the most efficient way, but it works I suppose. Unless you don't have premium, then i think that would be really slow going, too slow.

I'm not wimpy....I'm just more efficient than you ;):p
OK go!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok now ladies and gentlefolk looks likeI was a bit hasty in locking this thread. Lets just no wander off and post links on literally how to fall asleep...

Maybe you aren't as active as other people and you can get your energy back simply by waiting 'till you get back online. 33 hours of anything but sleeping = 100% energy (with or without premium). But I don't think you really need to recover all your energy, You just need enough to do 2 jobs till next time you are on. So 48 energy in 16 hours. 10 hours with premium, but to me that would seem like a waste. Unless you don't have internet access at your job. You log on set 4 hours or work once before you go to your job and then again after you get back home (roughly 10 hours later??). Then once before bed then when you wake up about 7-8 hours later you have recovered more than enough energy to set the 4 hours again.

bleh, I don't feel like getting into the other possibility. Like having premium automation but not energy or having both

Sure it may not be the most efficient way, but it works I suppose. Unless you don't have premium, then i think that would be really slow going, too slow.

I'm not wimpy....I'm just more efficient than you ;):p
OK go!

To clarify again (my bit about the campfire naps), I've never stopped working since server start.

I'm slowing down now, though. Not 100% sure I can level to 44 without sleeping, but we'll see. I'm giving it my best go.

DeletedUser

To clarify again (my bit about the campfire naps), I've never stopped working since server start.

I'm slowing down now, though. Not 100% sure I can level to 44 without sleeping, but we'll see. I'm giving it my best go.

I, for one, am interested in how far you can go. :)

DeletedUser

Ok, obviously I've had to sleep as I've done 100+ hours of construction on this server already. Not to mention a lot of the jobs I've done were cash jobs to keep the flow of money coming into the town... But just out of curiosity:

How the HELL do you go all the way to level 45+ without sleeping? I'm looking at some of the people that claim they have done this, and obviously they are using Leadership builds... but I've done leadership pures before and I was nowhere NEAR level 45 before I had to sleep. Does Premium Energy make THAT BIG of a difference?

DeletedUser20647

4.5 energy/hour instead of 3 and 50 extra energy everytime you level... plus you can use quests to finish the level if you can't manage with jobs :)

DeletedUser11353

I sent my character on sleep for the first time on level 40. And no, I'm not using leadership build. :p

DeletedUser

I'm a townmember adventurer/hider without premium, started the game couple of weeks after the server was opened, currently I'm level 30 and I do sleep almost every night (when I haven't leveled up). And I'll do that in the future.

Maybe the thread starter was this one who tried to duel me the other night:
32091148.png

But I don't think I'm a wimp because of that. I need my energy restored and the best option is to sleep if you're not premium player.
I do think that wimps are soldiers that (try to) duel adventurers/workers. Note that I don't think duelers are wimps. It takes a courage to play dueler class.

DeletedUser

I do think that wimps are soldiers that (try to) duel adventurers

How is attacking an adventurer being a wimp? I can understand the logic behind not attacking a worker, as ALL the skill they have goes into construction... but adventurers could be anything. Pure shooting, pure vigor... not to mention you would never see an adventurer as a pure builder. The only reason people don't attack workers is because they honestly are defenseless... adventurers on the other hand are NOT defenseless.