Sleep is for wimps

DeletedUser

Don't get distressed, that's just my opinion - besides, this is my 1st server so I'm currently unsure if this game is all about bullying others like it seems now or not.

DeletedUser20647

Don't get distressed, that's just my opinion - besides, this is my 1st server so I'm currently unsure if this game is all about bullying others like it seems now or not.
It's also about sending threatening telegrams & posting them on forums.

DeletedUser

agreed. Definitely the premise of the game

On another sad note, I'm 500 xp away from my level, no quests that grant xp left, and only 4 hours of hunting buffalo to go. Looks like level 43 is where my insomnia ends.

Sad :(

DeletedUser

Excuse me?
Are you serious? If that is so, then this is the first game where posting ingame messages is allowed on forum.

So I'll add another opinion of mine:
Writing ingame threatening telegrams to someone or posting ingame messages... Is for wimps. :D

DeletedUser

What happens if you get KO'd scoob?You have to sleep then wouldn't you?

DeletedUser

True, luckily I haven't been. Stayed out of town for awhile, but Eden's founder quit, so I got nominated to be the new one. Looks like I'll be a target now lol.

DeletedUser

"What happens if you get KO'd scoob?You have to sleep then wouldn't you?"

lol i get PUT to sleep a lot,I guess that makes me a double wimp heheh

DeletedUser

Means that if you get KO'd you have to sleep so why are you saying Sleep is for wimps?

DeletedUser

agreed. Definitely the premise of the game

On another sad note, I'm 500 xp away from my level, no quests that grant xp left, and only 4 hours of hunting buffalo to go. Looks like level 43 is where my insomnia ends.

Sad :(

Good job. I had to sleep at level 38. Pure hider with premium.

DeletedUser

Tish made you founder? or the people?

Tish did before he left. I was founder of a town on W11 that he partnered with. Helped him build his large fort.

I think there was just no other poor saps that wanted to be founder lol

DeletedUser

Well, it's official, My head hit the pillow 20 minutes ago. 149 xp short of level 44

:mad:

DeletedUser

depends...does being count as sleeping? Being part of the dvda means getting your butt whoped steady. spend about 20 hours a week sleeping:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

slept for an hour and 10 minutes, now I'm back out workin for my last 15 xp needed (after my daily bonus).

DeletedUser

I'm a pure builder... I was just forced to sleep 200xp before my level... I had a full 150/150 energy bar and was going to spend most of that time Iron Mining for cash... well, I was bombarded with attacks from the SECOND I arrived at the Iron Mine.

I was forced to sleep only 1 hour and 30 minutes after starting Iron Mining... I didn't even get to finish a single job :p

As you can see in my sig, I've only been dueled 4 times... those 4 times were today :mad:

Worker duelers FTFL

DeletedUser

I'm a pure builder... I was just forced to sleep 200xp before my level... I had a full 150/150 energy bar and was going to spend most of that time Iron Mining for cash... well, I was bombarded with attacks from the SECOND I arrived at the Iron Mine.

I was forced to sleep only 1 hour and 30 minutes after starting Iron Mining... I didn't even get to finish a single job :p

As you can see in my sig, I've only been dueled 4 times... those 4 times were today :mad:

Worker duelers FTFL

Weird, I don't understand worker duelers unless they're retaliating for workers being hit in their town.