Sucky Profiles

DeletedUser

i thought it would be fun to have a place to post the funniest, lamest, lmfao profiles you come across on your travels.

just a small competition to see who can find the worst

(but please dont post the players name, we dont want this to turn into a big flaming match)

i'll start

"Attack me I attack your town no discrimination so Just try it!
If your a worker dont complain just tell your members to leave me alone!"

and this is from a soldier with 10 dueling levels above their level

love it:laugh:

DeletedUser

"I'm a gunfighter. I don't push workers and weaklings around, but everyone else is fair game.

Having said that, if you choose to live in a town that harbours lowdown yellow-bellied bushwackers like DangermanPWN, then you ain't got no rights to complain if I make your life tough.

If you want to try your luck, go right ahead, ally or not. No hard feelings either way."- what a noob profile. Like he does anything to make my life tough, nor was I a yellow belly.

DeletedUser

"I'm a gunfighter. I don't push workers and weaklings around, but everyone else is fair game.

Having said that, if you choose to live in a town that harbours lowdown yellow-bellied bushwackers like DangermanPWN, then you ain't got no rights to complain if I make your life tough.

If you want to try your luck, go right ahead, ally or not. No hard feelings either way."- what a noob profile. Like he does anything to make my life tough, nor was I a yellow belly.

Well you got your name on his profile. I find it cool to make people write my name on their profile. Workers who have a blacklist usually get priority when I am dueling random towns.

DeletedUser20647

This is not a sucky one, but it is by far my favorite:

Did you ever pay attention to such wonderful, unique product as grain?
This is the only product, that have 3/1 price rate.
It is MAGIC!
Wearing grain coses same effect, as praying.
Even better!
Praying with grain equipped - is something unbelievable.
Try it, and you will not be disappointed.

DeletedUser

my favorite.. well for obvious reasons...

I am pure fort fighter
i love noobs my favorite looser is Fast Finger Fred
and the second looser is Player2
Fast Finger Fred wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $8 from [person].
Fast Finger Fred wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $12 from [person].
Fast Finger Fred wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $16 from [person].
Player2 wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. [person] did not carry any cash and Player2 walks away without taking any money.
Fast finger u are a pathethic noob
I love this server all noobs attacking for 0 xp why ? because of kill count :D they are brave heroes :D

I'm sad that they didn't post the duels where I took more money though. oh well... still one of my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"I'm not looking for a town!"

It's lame because it doesn't work.

DeletedUser

It seems you may not be looking for a town, but towns seem to be lookinf for you :D

lol, maybe I do need to change the wording. "You aren't looking for a town? Well you'll never find one that way! /invite"

DeletedUser

I love builders who advertise builder bashers:

Decieded to go for a builder in this world! for now anyway.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

People who duel builders:
Long list of player names

Player bigger noob then i thought

TIME TO GO BUILDER BASHING AS OTHERS CALL IT!

DeletedUser

Well you got your name on his profile. I find it cool to make people write my name on their profile. Workers who have a blacklist usually get priority when I am dueling random towns.
Yeah, I am proud of it. I just went and shotup his town. He puts me in his profile. BTW he is not a BUILDER.

DeletedUser

this one made me laugh today, contradiction any one??

Protector of all members of {town name) and of all it's allies.

1. I don't attack workers

2. If you're a worker and you got attacked by me, ask for your money back and for apologies.

3. If you're a worker and you attack a worker from town forget about 2.

4. If you're a worker and our towns are at war you'll get attacked if any of your town's members attack workers

DeletedUser

i'll dream of lovely crapy profiles to nite after that one.

keep them coming, and keep me laughing please

DeletedUser13636

Check this out! This is what is typed in one guys profile in world 11.

I am out of town while recruiting, for security purposes.

Do you wanna join his town? Hilarious!! :nowink:

DeletedUser21630

Gotta love these guys!

I am a pure builder. But don't try my patience!
If I attack you is because you or someone in your town did the same to me.

Cowards list (you will get it one day, "mark my words!!")http://javascript<b></b>:parent.AjaxWindow.show('profile',{char_id:1678517},'1678517');
List of player names

When my town is completed, I will come after you! For now, you're not worthy!
And that's coming from a 'pure builder' who builds up well his duelling side and walks into other towns for duelling. :laugh: Got pissed off because he lost his duel on me, not because he was weak, but because I dodged more... :razz:

DeletedUser

don't try to deny you felt all puffed up when you saw your name on someones profile...;)

DeletedUser16628

[/We cannot enter into alliances until we are acquainted with the designs of our neighbors.

"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."

"The warrior's gift is to willingly storm Hell
that Bulls Bend Townships/Heaven may remain unstained."
]

DeletedUser

[/We cannot enter into alliances until we are acquainted with the designs of our neighbors.

"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."

"The warrior's gift is to willingly storm Hell
that Bulls Bend Townships/Heaven may remain unstained."
]

Ain't that your profile?