Sucky Profiles

DeletedUser

Sometimes Infiniti blacks out, pisses his pants, and forgets who he is for about an hour. Don't worry--he'll be fine:laugh:

DeletedUser

The first step is admitting you have a problem and than you can get help. We all know Infiniti needs lots of help:laugh:

DeletedUser13636

Oh come on infiniti99 it was not so bad, it certainly did not belong in this thread. As always I try try my best to encourage my friends. :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My favourite profile yet:

"have u any problems?i dont care because have my own problems

SO SHUT UP!!!"

Very nice.

DeletedUser

This is on the profile of a player....he is a true blue bottom feeder.

He camps at our town after fort fights and hits the low health guys that are 10 lvls below him and then leaves the town he is in to avoid being hit himself.

Highest Exp ranking:

12 (14/02/10)

-

Itchy Crevice Campsite
Duels: 7
Wins: 6
KO: 3
Exp Gained: 227
Cash Stolen: $200

DeletedUser

That's not a sucky profile.. it's a boring one.

EDIT: I agree, it's NOT COOL to post the name of the player.

DeletedUser

I love playing this game but swore i would never get involved enough to start chatting on the external forum. However, you have twisted my arm!

Thats not a sucky profile or a boring one. Its just several facts for my personal record. If you Itchy Crevice fools want to abuse me you gotta do better than that. Beat me in game not on some goddam forum.

Also watching your enemies in a fort battle, recording who gets low hp and then knocking them out in a duel is a genius tactic... even if i do say so myself. Plus they were not low levels; they were high level builders!

(I apologise to everybody if this now descends into an "is it acceptable to duel builders" debate!)

DeletedUser

According to recent data based upon the latest ass kicking balance sheet, I've noticed there is a large surplus of my fist. Luckily, due to current intellectual trends, there is a high demand in the market from your face. Believe me when I say that benefits far exceed costs;)

DeletedUser

^ I've seen that one around. I'm pretty sure I am in the same town as him on and off. made me laugh when i first read it.

DeletedUser

Please edit out the names of players and towns from the profiles you post (unless it's your own name :cool:).
Previously posted names have been edited out.